• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi guya im new to the forum. need some advice from the pro's

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys my name is james i am 25 years old i have been smoking since age of 15 i am in the uk and i am wondering where is the best place to buy e cigs from?

also i am completely new to e cigs, i signed up to the forum to get advise on what to buy and what to try, i was advised that a good start would be a ego-t with 24mg liquid, i currently smoke 20 hand made roll ups per day and im getting wiser and trying to get healthyer, i dont mind how much i spend as its important to me,

first question is where do i buy e-cigs from what the best value ect, where do you buy them from?

second question, is the ego-t with 24mg liquid a good start?

Balders

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2012
uk
If you're in Cambridge, pop along to the Cambridge Tobacconist, he's Vaping Liquid.
A nice little starter would be an EGO 650mA, CE4 atomiser, charger and some juice. You'll be able to get that from him at under £20. Hopefully he'll (Rory) point you in the right starting direction

They don't look like cigelikes, but are a great place to start

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Buy something with large battery capacity. 100 mah equals about an hour of vaping. 1100 mah gives you about 11 hours between charges using normal 2.4 ohm coils. You might like the eGo Twist since it will allow you to adjust the voltage to your atomizer. An 18650 variable voltage mod like the Vamo will only cost you about $50 US and provides variable voltage as well as variable wattage.

If you insist on a cigarette sized ecig, you will be tied to a charger every hour and a half. Small batteries mean shorter charge life. Size matters with batteries!

If you're in Cambridge, pop along to the Cambridge Tobacconist, he's Vaping Liquid.
A nice little starter would be an EGO 650mA, CE4 atomiser, charger and some juice. You'll be able to get that from him at under £20. Hopefully he'll (Rory) point you in the right starting direction

They don't look like cigelikes, but are a great place to start
good point, i never thaught of that before i know adsacully where that shop is, i am going there tomorrow, thanks dude

i got a ego-t kit i got a pouch/4 burny coil thingies with string in them/2 tanks/2 batterys/1 charger/a little bottle with a needle fill tip for refilling it and i got smooth tobacco 16mg liquid and i havnt touched a ciggerette since... all in all its cost me about £44 pounds but i really dont care, i would have paid double,,, i have given up smoking and havnt touched a ciggy in over 3 weeks i think,,, and you know what, i dont even want a ciggy

Brilliant:rickroll:thanks forum

i have been thinking about getting some upgrade for it because its not the best of vapours,, i really have to puff to get much out of it,,,, whats the best bet? and what bit do i upgrade?? the tank ? the burner stringy thing? or the battery?

Last edited:

wrenny1969

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2012
Braintree, UK
i got a ego-t kit i got a pouch/4 burny coil thingies with string in them/2 tanks/2 batterys/1 charger/a little bottle with a needle fill tip for refilling it and i got smooth tobacco 16mg liquid and i havnt touched a ciggerette since... all in all its cost me about £44 pounds but i really dont care, i would have paid double,,, i have given up smoking and havnt touched a ciggy in over 3 weeks i think,,, and you know what, i dont even want a ciggy

Brilliant:rickroll:thanks forum

i have been thinking about getting some upgrade for it because its not the best of vapours,, i really have to puff to get much out of it,,,, whats the best bet? and what bit do i upgrade?? the tank ? the burner stringy thing? or the battery?

Thats good to hear - what's the shop like? much stock there of the clearomisers/ spare colis? or do they promote the website more for ecig sales?

liquidator

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
Berkshire UK
i have been thinking about getting some upgrade for it because its not the best of vapours said:
Hello, James. Upgrade, depends how far you want to go, a various voltage mod devise such as the Vamo has more power (Stay away from the Lavatube, mine died after twelve weeks) Use this with a cartomiser and tank. I started with a basic kit and found the mod kits to give a much better vapour, but saying that, I use the same carto and tank on my vision ultimate battery at work because it is smaller and it gives satisfactory results!

I bought my kit from vapeescape, ECF10 code for 10% discount.

Kycap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
UK
Hi James, if you want to dip your toes into variable voltage you could try Apollo Electronic cigarettes | APOLLO Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit| Apollo Ecig or the various twist batteries. The problem I encountered was spending money on things and then taking the next step and spending more money, finally arriving at a Vamo. trouble is pay day is looming and I keep looking at a Provari, must stop surfing the net and keep my desires in check. which ever way you go James I think you have made a giant step away from analogues - congrats on quitting. I am 46 days stopped now.

Hi James, if you want to dip your toes into variable voltage you could try Apollo Electronic cigarettes | APOLLO Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit| Apollo Ecig or the various twist batteries. The problem I encountered was spending money on things and then taking the next step and spending more money, finally arriving at a Vamo. trouble is pay day is looming and I keep looking at a Provari, must stop surfing the net and keep my desires in check. which ever way you go James I think you have made a giant step away from analogues - congrats on quitting. I am 46 days stopped now.
i honestly never thaught i'd ever give up, i havn't smoked 1 ciggy since the day i signed up to the forum lol honestly. no joke

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
i honestly never thaught i'd ever give up, i havn't smoked 1 ciggy since the day i signed up to the forum lol honestly. no joke

Well done James
icon_thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread