• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi guys, new to the scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
itaste mvp! looks totally non-pv.

If u love box mod, try searhing the following: Rand Reo, microstick & billet box. U will love it. The only problem with MVP is the built-in batteries. The 3 I mentioned use rechargeable batteries. Both microstick and billet must be pre-order and takes month. So far, I have not heard anyone local owns it. Love to get a hand on it very much. Haha, anyone who own one, may throw me an offer.

wingwangwong

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Tropical Paradise
If u love box mod, try searhing the following: Rand Reo, microstick & billet box. U will love it. The only problem with MVP is the built-in batteries. The 3 I mentioned use rechargeable batteries. Both microstick and billet must be pre-order and takes month. So far, I have not heard anyone local owns it. Love to get a hand on it very much. Haha, anyone who own one, may throw me an offer.

Billet box looks freakin' sweet! Yeah, but pretty hard to get it here I guess. Anyway, how long does an MVP battery last?

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
in the meantime here's a poor man's billet box

DSC_0960.jpg

Xanth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2008
Rot & Ruin
i am leaning towards the evic more. whats the difference between the provapi and evic? super confused. imo, i like the evic more =)

The Provari is better made. Barnone.

My friend went through 3 eVics and I'm still on my first provari. And believe me when I say I don't take care of my provari at all. Here's what I posted in the other thread.

Ok. I bought my Provari a year ago. In October 2012. And trust me when I said it has gone through hell. Dropped on tarmac, concrete, marble, water puddle etc.

I always leave it standing on my working desk, so I'll probably hit it by accident about 3 times a day. Sometimes it'll fall off the desk and onto the floor.

I've never done any maintainence on this thing. No Iso alcohol rinsing. Absolutely no cleaning of internal parts. The only place I clean is the connectors, and again, no alcohol used. I just wipe it with a tissue.

Have used it everyday without fail since day one.

This bugger is still working perfectly for me.

For electronic mods, the Provari is a freaking commando.

And frankly, I got lost touch with all the new mods out there because there's no need for me to look for any alternatives.

But I'm looking now since I'm planning to head back into the mechs.

If you are new to the scene, going for a VV will never be wrong.

Once you start exploring, that's when you will go for aesthetics and start buying mech mods.

wingwangwong

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Tropical Paradise
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread