• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi, I'm Jesika

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesikaBeth

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2011
Houston, TX
www.facebook.com
Hi Everyone, friend of Bill W. here. Sobriety date 1/1/10. I had been quit smoking for 3 years, but when I gave up the drinking and prescription pills, I picked back up the ciggies. Decided it was time for me to quit smoking again, and have tried several times to no avail. I have now been quit smoking for 8 days, thanks to vaping! Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself on this forum, so glad to see this social group is here!

JesikaBeth

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2011
Houston, TX
www.facebook.com
I have 2 types of e-cigarettes, one uses cartomizers and I enjoy that one for the nicotine flavor (it's a vEppo510), and the other one uses refillable cartridges so I use e-juice with that (I have vanilla right now, but just ordered some new flavors which I am excited to get: cappuccino, cream flavored, etc.) That one is a Smoke51 Trio. As for the counter, just click on mine and it will take you to the website to create one for yourself. copy the hmtl code and in your user control pannel it will allow you to add a "signature", paste the hmtl code and save and you're done. If you need help just go to the FAQ, search "signature" and it'll walk you through the process :)

No Brag

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Nebraska
Hi needtoknow,
I also like the fruit flavors. Mostly the green apple. About 2 weeks ago, I decided to try some of my base liquid without any flavoring added.:?: That is what I have been vaping since. :vapor: I don't know if anyone else would like it that way, but I think it is what I have been looking for.:2cool:
I think you will like the other flavors better than tabbacco, I prefer fruit flavors and for the most part make my own. I tried to do a signature so not sure yet if it worked

nope not yet I guess I will have to read some more:confused:

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
Welcome Jessika and congrats twice. Once for 2 yrs and once for 30+ vaping.Your next step in vaping should be EGO's. there easy and good vape. I've moved from Volt, to EGO's and am making my first Wood Box Mod. I also have a Indulgence with 18650 batts and on both my APV's I use Visions and clearomizers. I also came up with a juice you might like that EC-Blends is now selling as a customer creation. It's called FoxMochaNut. It's coffee, cream sugar, Mocha, Choc-hazelnut and cappichino, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread