Hi, My names Adam Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

My name is Adam Fury and I'm a vape reviewer.

I live in Australia and have been vaping for a few years now.

I used to be a pack a day or so smoker. This continued for over 15 years!

I transitioned from smoking to vaping and couldn't be happier.

I've found the vaping community to be very friendly. So far I've stuck to Facebook groups, but decided to join a few good vaping forums.

Anyways thank you again and I hope to speak to you guys soon.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Hi guys,

My name is Adam Fury and I'm a vape reviewer.

I live in Australia and have been vaping for a few years now.

I used to be a pack a day or so smoker. This continued for over 15 years!

I transitioned from smoking to vaping and couldn't be happier.

I've found the vaping community to be very friendly. So far I've stuck to Facebook groups, but decided to join a few good vaping forums.

Anyways thank you again and I hope to speak to you guys soon.
Welcome Adam, good to hear from you. I’m on the other side of the world, south of Chicago, IL U.S.A. This place has information on everything vape related and members willing to help out when necessary. Anyway, see you around and I’ll look out for any reviews you post. Do you do written reviews or videos? Do you plan on posting reviews here? If not where can we find you?

Welcome Adam, good to hear from you. I’m on the other side of the world, south of Chicago, IL U.S.A. This place has information on everything vape related and members willing to help out when necessary. Anyway, see you around and I’ll look out for any reviews you post. Do you do written reviews or videos? Do you plan on posting reviews here? If not where can we find you?

Hey Madstabber,

Thank you for replying. I hope all the vape ban hysteria is starting to settle down. You guys are doing a great job of battling for your right to vape.

I do written reviews on a website called We Vape Mods.

I reckon I might see about writing up a few mini reviews for this forum.

Reactions: Falconeer

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I reckon I might see about writing up a few mini reviews for this forum.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might consider writing reviews after the lifetime of the products you use and tells us the difference between new and end of life. New products can indicate one thing and used products may expose new information.

• Agree
Reactions: dennism
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread