hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steenface

Aug 25, 2011
Orlando, FL
Just wanted to stop in and say "hi." :)

I ordered a KR808 set-up back in August and haven't used it very much, although I love it. I'm primarily a social smoker and this was a great solution once they banned cloves in the States. (Clove cigars? Ugh.) Plus, I love being able to try out different flavors and blends with a convenient and crowd-friendly device!

I've found a lot of good information on ECF and look forward to learning as much as I can to get the most of my e-cig. :thumb:

steenface

Aug 25, 2011
Orlando, FL
Hello, steenface!

Like you, I was a social smoker. I've only been vaping since November. I love my KR808 and the different flavors that I'm finding!

:)

Are you using pre-filled cartos? The few that I've had have been... fishy. Disappointing, to say the least. I'm a little put off on the pre-filled right now but maybe I just got a bad batch, I don't know.

steenface

Aug 25, 2011
Orlando, FL
welcome steenface. ordering some juice and filling those cartos yourself would be a cheaper and more satisfying solution.

Thanks! That's what I'm hoping for. I've pretty much settled on the clove juice I want to try (Arome Ejuice) and I've watched some of the tutorials posted here so I think I'm ready! Just need to buck up and spend the money. :laugh:

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Hello again, steenface!

I was using pre-filled cartridges, but just filled my first one today. I didn't mind the pre-filled ones, myself. From what I've heard, it's cheaper to fill your own, though! I'm just reusing my empty pre-filled ones and filling them with the "condom method" that I've seen on Youtube. I'm vaping Cappuccino from Liberty Flights right now. I've never tried cloves, before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread