Hi to all the new and experienced vapers. This is day 16 without smoking for my wife and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccubed

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
Denver, CO
Hi _JB_ and welcome to ECF. It's fantastic to hear about the success you and your wife are having with vaping. Day 16 is quite an accomplishment and I hope both of you find some way to reward yourselves (though vaping is its own reward and your lungs are already thanking you for making the switch).

Success stories are always great to hear about, so thanks for sharing your experience.

Keep the vape and namaste.

furlac

Feb 10, 2014
Greater Sudbury
Congrats, my husband and I are two years now. The cost can get to be high. I am all for a deal when I can find it. You can check out shopperschoice
I only by my stuff from that site. High quality, etc.
I am new to this site but not new to vaping. I will help you if you have any questions. :)
I find that I really need a throat hit, so I stay with the menthols, etc.

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
Congrats and welcome to ECF!! I am from Michigan, too. You've done well to stay off cigs with the weather we have been having! Best of luck to you and your wife!

Thanks Nanny, I am about 3 hours north of Novi in this freezer called Michigan. Quitting by means of vaping seems to be easy so far, next step is to lower the Nic level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread