Hi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
Just thought I'd say hello :) I'm Holly,,,,,,,,,Comma Holly as you can probably tell,,,,,it's my old college professor's fault, long story :)

Anyway, I'm 47, was a cigarette smoker for thirty years, off and on, mostly ON. I quit 3 times,,,,,,once for 6 years, once for 3 years and once for six months,,,,,,,I missed smoking too much :( I recently found vaping, and I am serioiusly in LOVE.

I bought two to start,,,,,,both inexpensive, and I know I want to move up to something better soon,,,,,,,I tried the Blu disposable (total waste of money) but didn't like the taste and a NJOY rechargeable, which is where I am at right now, although I pried that baby open and refilled it with ejuice I bought at a local smoke store. MUCH better.As I said, I know I want to go up a few notches (I'd like a battery that lasts longer than 3 hours and doesn't take longer to recharge than I spent smoking) but at the moment I'm shopping around, watching vids etc,,,,,,,so for the moment, the Njoy is doing the job (no cigarettes for 40 hours now,,,,,,wheeeeeeeeeeee LOL)

,,absolutely NO withdrawl by using the ecig either physical or emotional,,,,,I really like it,,,,,,,and no, I'm not quitting,,,,,I'm switching to a safer alternative,,,,,,vaping. Anyway, just wanted to say hello!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hi Comma Holly, congrats and welcome to ECF. The best cig sized PV is the Volt. The next step up is the Kgo or E-Power. Both true 3,.7 volts Kgo about the size of a sharpie and the E-Power a little larger. They would give you about 9-10 hrs vaping. Batteries- 100 mah= 1 hr normal vaping before recharge.
Happy Vaping.

ktbug

Jun 14, 2012
Kansas City, MO
Hello and welcome, I am new as well. Two weeks in and hooked on vaping. I also started out with a crappy little kit and managed to use it for about a week before I made the upgrade. I then discovered this forum and I have been on it non stop. The videos are great and very helpful especially when looking to try something new. I love to watch PBusardo he is my favorite. Its not boring and he adds the humor which helps. Congrats on quitting!!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Welcome to ECF, CommaHolly! (do I need an actual comma in that situation? hmm)

Agreed, if you would like to keep the cig sized form, V2 is a great way to go. Could even check out the Halo G6. Otherwise, the KGO and E-Power are good steps up from that. Hope you enjoy everything and good luck with a successful quit!

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Welcome to the ECF!!! The Volt isn't a bad kit per se...but I found the same kit for less at Tropical Vapors...they all pretty much come from the same place...it's just a matter of comparing prices...here is a comparison for you...Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Starter Kits
Starter Kits - Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Personal Vaporizers
I am always price shopping...some places have better prices on different things...and I find that the smaller vendors will almost always give you the better deal....and upgrading is whole other story...LOL. Vaping is an adventure..I enjoy it sooo much more than when I was a smoker!

Jedipapa

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Florida
Welcome to the ECF!!! The Volt isn't a bad kit per se...but I found the same kit for less at Tropical Vapors...they all pretty much come from the same place...it's just a matter of comparing prices...here is a comparison for you...Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Starter Kits
Starter Kits - Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Personal Vaporizers
I am always price shopping...some places have better prices on different things...and I find that the smaller vendors will almost always give you the better deal....and upgrading is whole other story...LOL. Vaping is an adventure..I enjoy it sooo much more than when I was a smoker!

It is not the same set. The volt 65mm batteries are 240mah and the 78 are 380mah. These are different batteries. In addition, the volt cartos are bottom horizontal coil, which don't burn as easy. In addition, with the volt, can choose from a variety of colored batteries and LEDs and from 15 different flavors, including 3 sampler packs. Plus, with the 15% off coupon out there, the volt standard starter kit is cheaper. And smokeless image has the best customer service out there.

Ask around, when it comes to the mini, all of the veterans will recommend the volt. There are 3 other well known companies that sell the same product, the halo g6, smoove and bloog. Smokeless image is cheaper than all of them and has better customer service. Plus SI will give you a free battery,bottle of juic or pack of cartos just for posting your picture with the product on their forum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hmlessalky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Imperial, MO
Welcome aboard ,Holly! My wife has been vaping for several months and she has stuck with her 808 and a charging case for most of that time. She just likes the small form factor and the auto batteries too much to switch! Plus the PCC allows her to go all day no problem. She just pushes the button to recharge after every few hours and throws it back in her purse.

Cyberslinger

Verified Member
May 28, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Hey Holly, I recently went with the KGO and the Stardust Clearomizer and couldn't be happier. Battery and tank lasts all day and is a breeze to refill. Just my 2cents.
IMAG0335.jpg

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
Welcome aboard ,Holly! My wife has been vaping for several months and she has stuck with her 808 and a charging case for most of that time. She just likes the small form factor and the auto batteries too much to switch! Plus the PCC allows her to go all day no problem. She just pushes the button to recharge after every few hours and throws it back in her purse.

I need one of those!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread