Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
Hi everyone! OK so here's my brief review of the Hickory Smoke flavour from Perfumer's Apprentice (it's a concentrated flavouring for use in your own DIY e-juice). This flavour was just recently added to their main list after receiving positive reviews while in development, so now's a good time to share my thoughts.

True to its name, this flavour delivers & then some. It's strong, but not in a blunt way - it's warm, inviting & complex. I tried it with the flavour as 15% of the mix.

At first it was a bit strange...I was unsure if it's a flavour I'd want to vape again. But then as the afternoon wound on, and I picked it up again, it began to grow on me. And then I finally realized why: the taste, the scent - they remind my senses very much of sitting around a campfire at the cottage. Must've been hickory wood in some of those campfires!

So I really like it now. :D I wouldn't say it's my every-single-day vape of choice, but I definitely recommend it. This flavour is *perfect* for camping or cottage trips...for those peaceful times around the campfire...or to bring those special memories to mind at home. : )

Happy vaping!
huggy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread