Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
Hi everyone!
huggy.gif
OK, so I DIY all my own juices & I really like Perfumer's Apprentice for almost all of my flavours. Anyway...

...I was looking for some holiday season flavours, and Cranberry came to mind right away. So I ordered some, and it arrived on Tuesday. I mixed up a batch using 15% flavouring, 15% plain VG, and 70% PG w/nic (28mg) to reach a 20mg juice. It's delicious!!! Very pleased to have hit upon a perfect balance right from the get-go. No more tweaking needed!

Turns out PA's Cranberry is a natural flavour, so it's spot-on cranberry. Don't know what else to say, except it's realistic, vapes well, and is a perfect flavour for this lovely time of year! It also needed almost no time to sit before it was ready to go. Some flavours really need the sitting time - this one is good either way. 5 out of 5, I highly recommend this flavour for December!

Enjoy!!
biggrinfinal.gif

4616.gif

Reactions: Ruthmary

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
PA flavors is all I use, I think I have 90% of all they make. They are all fantastic! just be careful with the darker flavors they tend to clog the wick on the e2's, also their flavored oils you have to let them steep for a day or two, the oil does not mix, you will see the oil drops floating in the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread