High Awg Claptons

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR McNugent

Jan 10, 2016
Hey Fellow Vapors, I have recently been making high awg claptons and aliens for a friend I met on instagram and its going rather well. Its kind of hard to show these in pics since they are so tinay and even macto shots jsut look like they are the same as any other clapton.

Lately I've been making a lot of 28/38 - 28/40 - 30/40 as well as Aliens in 3x28/38 and 3x30/40(pretty tiny.

Is there any interest in these very hihgh awg claptons? I am going to be making some crazy high awg lengths in the next few weeks 30 and 32/42/26 and 50 awgs! first going to try aliens in 30/46-these should be tiny!!

Anyone intereseted pelase let me know! I'd love to hear about interest in thgese, especially for smaller 16mm and 20mm atties.

instagram post:
AjmyUI3.jpg

Last edited:

being11

Aug 2, 2013
SEATTLE, WA
i have been using both of his claptons and alien coils in my spheroids, heron and kayfun mini v3 tanks with great results. can vouch that these do work and improve flavor tremendously. They are a bit of a challenge to roll and adjust but once you get it right it really brings out flavor. running mostly at 15-22 watts with no issues.

Attachments

• IMG_3995.jpg
    IMG_3995.jpg
    969.6 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: JR McNugent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread