Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
With Blessings from TV we are going to do a second co-op. We currently have 10 co-opers signed up and need 14 more so all newbies and veterans that have been wanting to try Tasty Vapors juice at a great price send me a pm with required information.

TV CO-OP 20 Flavors, 100ml 24.00

If you are joining this co-op please send me your
1. Name
2. Paypal email addy so I can send a request for money
Please do not mention anything about e-cigs with paypal

Note: The address you have with paypal is the address your package will be sent to, so make sure it is updated and correct.

3. In the same PM please send me up to 20 flavors you would like to have. I am going to compile the flavors and choose flavors that are in the highest demand, In addition I may have TV pull a flavor out of left field, or create a surprise flavor.

UPDATE

It has been asked so I will post here, I will be using 6ml bottles so there will be a little room at the top of the bottle if you choose to add a little Nic. Thank you for asking :)

We are now going to a 48 co-op, so ladies and gents here's your chance to get in, send me those Pm's and for those who wanted double orders I can do that too

Here is a list of the co-opers
1. Adja
2. Jnnfrlsw
3. Sysex
4. Not2brite (double)
5. Not2brite
6. Fadedsunflower
7. Jerseydevil
8. SmokUmIfUGotUm
9. Topez_Stone71
10. Lairkeeper (double)
11. Lairkeeper
12. ndfourleafclover
13. Mia (Double)
14. JTurse
15. Paco
16. Pipskicks
17. Ghalenlee
18. Tranced
19. Bones25
20. Tardcore
21. HappyCamper
22. IsaacHomer
23. Kashmoney
24. Foebea
25. MacDiver
26. Strkaholic
27. Rosesense
28. WindyLou723
29. Vip0802
30. djammin
31. Ghetto_Cowgirl
32. Cypress
33. BirdofParadise
34. Bsoplinger
35. Katya
36. Bumponalog
37. DaliMama (Double)
38. Tyger0902
39. JD408
40. DaliMama
41. Mia
42. Modistru
43. SuZamme

Last edited:

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Would this one have all different flavors than the first co-op? If so, I am in for round 2.

I can't say if it will or won't. I compile flavor choices from the co-opers. I would imagine that some of the flavors (the more popular ones) very well may be chosen again. Alot of people wanted in on the last co-op and didn't get in because of the overwhelming response, so there will be new co-opers that haven't tried the flavors from the last one.

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
I'm not in--I'll leave openings for those who didn't make it last time--but I'm in for helpin' to bottle, drink a couple lattes, and take a dip in the pool. :D And maybe a beer after the bottling. Don't worry folks, we won't drink & package. ;)

ooo, maybe this time i'll join you guys! you ladies aren't too far from me. ;)

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
I'm not in--I'll leave openings for those who didn't make it last time--but I'm in for helpin' to bottle, drink a couple lattes, and take a dip in the pool. :D And maybe a beer after the bottling. Don't worry folks, we won't drink & package. ;)

I'm all for that! You better invited the hubby I think it's going to take longer than expected! :toast:

So yeah Packaging first :)

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
can someone post the link about adding your own nic juice to the doublers so I can read it again. I saw it somewhere and lost it.

Get Dan's calculator in the link below. You'll need 100mg nic so you don't lose flavor strength.

Choose the base nic you have PG/VG. Go to section 1 and put the base nic mg in the top box. The next box is the nic target you want. Next is the amount you want to make like 10ml. Next is the Water/Vodka/PGA. Leave it blank or at .010 if you have a calc version below 12. Put zeros in VG/PG and Flavor.

In section 2 read the amount of nic you add as PG or VG with nicotine (depending on your base). The amount of Tasty Vapor liquid is in the box below that PG or VG (no nicotine)

Example using PG based nic:
100 nic
Target 24
Amount to be made 10
Section 2:
PG (with nicotine) 2.40
PG (no nicotine) 7.60 Tasty Vapor Doubler

Let’s do a mix at 12mg target mix:

100 nic
Target 12
Amount to be made 10
Section 2:
PG (with nicotine) 1.20
PG (no nicotine) 8.80 Tasty Vapor Doubler

Dan's calculator is here and Excel based.

https://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=89716a8d58646ea772a0

ndfourleafclover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Get Dan's calculator in the link below. You'll need 100mg nic so you don't lose flavor strength.

Choose the base nic you have PG/VG. Go to section 1 and put the base nic mg in the top box. The next box is the nic target you want. Next is the amount you want to make like 10ml. Next is the Water/Vodka/PGA. Leave it blank or at .010 if you have a calc version below 12. Put zeros in VG/PG and Flavor.

In section 2 read the amount of nic you add as PG or VG with nicotine (depending on your base). The amount of Tasty Vapor liquid is in the box below that PG or VG (no nicotine)

100 nic
Target 24
Amount to be made 10
Section 2:
PG (with nicotine) 2.40
PG (no nicotine) 7.60 Tasty Vapor Doubler

Let’s do a mix at 12mg target mix:

100 nic
Target 12
Amount to be made 10
Section 2:
PG (with nicotine) 1.20
PG (no nicotine) 8.80 Tasty Vapor Doubler

Dan's calculator is here and Excel based.

https://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=89716a8d58646ea772a0

Even with 100mg, the flavor should hold pretty good shouldnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread