Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I ordered some Dueling Banjo along with Myshell's RY4 and Sweet tobacco Bliss. Let it steep 2 weeks and off I go. The Myshell's is very good, but very strong sweet carmel. Not my fav RY4, but very nice carmel tobacco. The Sweet Tobacco Bliss is just that. Bliss. Somehow I lost my bottle, ???????, but I have ordered more and waiting for it to steep. The Dueling Bangos? Well, when I first loaded it into a new horizontal coil carto and tasted I got a real strong spicey, peppery taste. Yeck!! Thought maybe I got the wrong thing. So reading reviews again I thought, wait, let's try this again. Dripped a few drops and WOW!!!!!! Nice tobacco, hint of maple? Not too sweet but the maple smooths out the tobacco. Filled a new CE4 and this has to be, so far, one of my favorite juices! I had not found a juice I would be sure to keep on hand, but DB is one that I definitely will! Wonderful service, I have been very pleased with everything I have ordered from them. And I love the personal hand written notes on the packing slip :). Being a manufacturer/seller myself (dog products, nothing related!), I really appreciate that personal touch.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
From our newsletter:

HDV is offering 33% off all E-Liquids with code: JUICE

Good through midnight (MST) May 27, 2013

We have two sales running this memorial day weekend. 33% off all premixed e-liquids and 10% off everything else with code: LONGWKND

Kindly allow 3-5 business days for your e-liquid order processing, as you know all our liquids are custom made per your order and these sales are ALWAYS high order volume times.

We also have some great new products on the horizon that will be added to the site over the next week. 28 new NF Organic DIY flavors, 42 new ego-t batteries with every color and style you can think of. New ego-CE4 kits, and 16 new styles of drip tips. So stay tuned to the site and keep an eye out for the new products.

Since we have so much new stock coming in we are also clearing out the old stock. Right now, until stock runs out we're offering:

$2.99 ego-t type A atomizers
$8.99 650mah ego-t battery
$9.99 650mah ego-t passthru battery

Local Customers:
We are offering 50% off all e-liquids and 15% off everything else if you mention this newsletter when you come into the shop. Expires: 5/27/13

We rely on you heavily for word of mouth referrals, please feel free to re-post this sale on your favorite forum or social media outlet.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
https://highdesertvapes.com/
glare.gif
Thanks for linking.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
BIG Savings - Limited Time!

We've got some amazing new products (see more on our Facebook page) on the way and we want to clear out some of the old stuff to make room.

For starter's were offering:

15% OFF all in-stock designer pyrex tanks (use code: TANKS)<---each tank is one of a kind!
20% OFF all Innokin iClear 16 & 30's (use code: INNOKIN)<-----excellent value!
30% OFF all in-stock pyrex 510 drip tips (use code: DRIP)<---cheapest prices on the web with code!
**All coupon codes good online AND at the retail store.

Sale good through 8/7/13 or as long as supplies last. =)
Sorry, the codes cannot be stacked, so separate orders will be required to use multiple codes---on the bright side you'll be saving so much $$ it will still be worth it.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
HDV is offering 50% off all E-Liquids with code: FIFTYOFF

Good through midnight (MST) September 1, 2013

Our famous 50% off sale is back through the first of September.

Kindly allow 5 business days for your e-liquid order processing. As you know all our liquids are custom made per your order and these sales are ALWAYS high order volume times.
----If you repost this sale, please include the 5 day wait time so new customers understand the delay, thank you. =)

We are also running a separate sale for all DIY'ers, please use code: TEN

Both sales good online and in our retail store.

We rely on you heavily for word of mouth referrals, please feel free to re-post this sale on your favorite forum or social media outlet.

Thank you,
John & Jen
High Desert Vapes - Your Vapor Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread