Not open for further replies.

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
My girlfriend has no clue how to differentiate my new gear from my older gear. Definitely works in my favor. Only time she notices is if I get something new in the mail and she gets to the mail before me. That's when the questions start!

Yeah, my wife's the same way. I recently got my gold v3 Flip and brought it home, and my wife asked "have you always had that?".....I said "yeeeaaahhhhh......that's the ticket!!" haha....

And I always get my vapemail delivered to my work...that way she can't rip my head off for spending waaay too much money!!

cbrociuos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
N.E. Ohio
My girlfriend has no clue how to differentiate my new gear from my older gear. Definitely works in my favor. Only time she notices is if I get something new in the mail and she gets to the mail before me. That's when the questions start!

Luckily though, I bought her some clones from FT and that has kept her happy as I have been spending way too much lately on gear.

Well we didn't even make it off the first page before having a clone reference.

HEM CREW

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Nanos in 350 mode with K-Lite Nano and Tarsius Top Fill Cap.
8120f693-3cd2-43ce-8d04-674db8fefb6f_zpsf50c938a.jpg

crazyarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Thousand Oaks, CA
Clones!?! She's deserves better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she didn't lose the entire setup 2 weeks after I bought it I would be more inclined to get something nicer haha.

Today's work setup:

I love this little thing. I was basically anti-genesis and i decided to give them a chance again a week ago and I couldn't be happier now!

Serket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
20140319_163756.jpg

Here you go. Exact same setup will be on every page most likely since it's what the old thread had turned into - a parade of gp nut swinging.

The old thread had it's good days back when it started, and moved on to better, bigger places. Unfortunately what was left was just.... Yeah nevermind.

Also, you seem to forget the "goofballs" who "ruined" your cherished thread started it, and back when they were around, it was fun without anyone getting their panties twisted.

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Am i the only ine who thinks V3Tronix flip is gaudy and a bit garish? No offense to anyone, but i really do : (

I can certainly appreciate/respect that point of view. The design is polarizing; you either love it or hate it. I was admittedly on the fence for a long time as to whether to buy it, and eventually said "screw it" and pulled the trigger. I am certainly glad I did as it looks really cool in person and the performance is really good.....is it $349 good? Well....I have much lesser $$ mods that hit just as hard, so you're really paying for the design mostly....After having it for about a week now, I must say I am really enjoying using it. It's a conversation piece if nothing else!! Haha...

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk

Dave7x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
usa
What I'm vaping today. King mod with raiju rda, poldiac with kfl+ and custom orion top cap, just gg with russian 91 and custom top cap. I use my reo grand with copper gold plated contacts and va cyclone rda for my work mod. I'm ready for a copper mod, any recommendations?

Attachments

• 1400710500810.jpg
    1400710500810.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 258

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
What I'm vaping today. King mod with raiju rda, poldiac with kfl+ and custom orion top cap, just gg with russian 91 and custom top cap. I use my reo grand with copper gold plated contacts and va cyclone rda for my work mod. I'm ready for a copper mod, any recommendations?
Nice setup

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Am i the only ine who thinks V3Tronix flip is gaudy and a bit garish? No offense to anyone, but i really do : (

I too find it too be too gaudy for my tastes.

However, I like it otherwise, the whole way it works is very slick. And the engraving, while being the thing which makes it jarring, is done very well.

endGame

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 11, 2014
    WA, USA
    www.oughtvape.com
    thanks for restarting @JmanEspresso, I apologize for my part in that other thread business as well. My choice of metaphors for the awesome smallness of my new Holy Lands Ant made it worse.

Speaking of my awesomely small Ant though, I've settled into a comfortable 72.7mm complete.
    N.b also it's appearance in my carhartt watch pocket ( this is the LITERAL pocket I carry it in ).

A reminder that the Heron on the way will get a drastic size reduction thanks to @chadsmo.
    ant_igol_72.7.jpg
    carhart_72.7mm.jpg

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Element Mods Lineup:

Tree of Life #195 18650 tube
    &
    Ember #156 18650 tube

IMAG0084.jpg

Obviously I did the ol' switcharoo with the top caps and switches. What I like most about these mods, honestly, it that they're 20x1. So thats two more switches and 510 caps for any tube I want. Aside from the fact they're very slick looking mods on their own merit. Full copper contacts, chi style atomizer adjustment, and a well made switch. The top cap design is different on either mod, and the switches are a little different too. I like the brass ones a tad more. The Ember logo is engraved and the Tree is etched, but both are done well. Only thing I would improve, is to make the throw a little lighter on the switches. Its not too stiff like my Pegasus or Cartel, its just on the stiffer side.

If you're looking for a new mod, and you like the elegant simplicity of a bottom logo, bottom button tube mod, the Element Mods lineup is a great option. And the Hybrid ELM Dripper is great as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread