be29b310cae81084ac1ae3c91598f6d1.jpg

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Thanks, JP. So many configurations to play with. Going to do a single mesh build tonight

Sweet! I will be curious to see what you think about a single mesh build. I found that mine was a bit on the cool side, and adding a second wick/coil resolved this for me (I like a warm vape)....maybe your experience will be different! :)

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
More Fortune/Hellfire

Captivape Creations Delrin tip just goes!

Yeah, I need to get one of them fancy slant adapters for the top of this thing but still liking it.

ffIbgws.jpg

FearTX, I love this setup. I went ahead and scored a Fortune Original Brass 350. I had a Le Petit and it will interesting to see how it performs in comparison.

Last edited:

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
FearTX, I love this setup. I went ahead and scored a Fortune Original Brass 350. I had a Le Petit and it will interesting to see how it performs in comparison.

The le Petit will be one of my next small mod purchases. I had the ANT, which is a decent enough mod I just did not use it much so I sold it. Really digging this Fortune though. I have not used the OB 18650 much yet but I am sure I will. I really need to get one of them slant top adapters though. Hellfire looks good on it even with the step. Could look better though :)

MattyB1503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
OC, CA
Ummm^ what dude.

Anyways, how are you guys liking the new 15c AW 18350's. I kicked the cigs on mesh & AW 350's so they deff have that nostalgia factor for me.

Gotta admit, the more beers I have the less I can tell the new AW's from the old (same build tho)... Just got the new so maybe after a couple cycles or prob more likely after a 0.40 build. Never in a million years would I think you could build a 350 that low safely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread