-High-End Mechanicals and Atomizers-Pictures & Discussion Round 2-

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmb79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2013
Australia
Idk what it is with my GG mods, I always feel like they're seperate from the rest of my collection. Not in a positive or negative way.. just like sortof.. "Heres all my mods.. and here is my GGs"

But everytime I watch a Bishopheals video, if Im not at the time using one of them, I always break one out and set it up.

this is my Just GG rocking a brass stealth cap. After getting the stealth cap, I think the Just GG is much better mod than I did before. I dont have any of the GG hybrid atomizers, so the collector tank setup, for me, was just annoying. AND I always felt like the GG didn't "hit as hard" as my other mods. I never really worry about specific voltage drop numbers on mods.. I only care when Im like, "Wow, this definitely hits weak compared to my usual"... At times, the JGG felt like that. But with the Stealth Cap, it doesnt at all. Oh, and using button top batteries that are very snug fitting. If the last thread or two of the mod doesn't feel stiff like your snugging the battery up against the spring loaded post, it doesn't hit well/consistently.

...blah blah blah, Stealth Cap makes an already nice mod better. Here it is with my original SS Quasar and Loki Lab Router Drip Tip. Drippin GVC of course.

View attachment 377381
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43699637@N08/15384420352/in/photostream/
View attachment 377382
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43699637@N08/15198132088/in/photostream/

Edit-I added the links to my Flickr album because I think these pics came out really great and I havent been able to get them to upload in bigger pictures.

*is anyone else here a GG fan? Pick up the new atty? Im thinking about getting it.. I really need a good looking 21mm atomizer for my esterigon.. right now Ive got either the Trident 2 or the Crown... the former looks OK.. the Crown.. not bad(I love the crown btw), but for whatever reason not great.... So, yeah. If anyone picked one up lemme know what you thinks.

Hey Jman, the Tilemahos is a great atty. I've got 2, one without AFC for the Esterigon and one with for everything else. Both perform really well, the most airflow I've ever had on a tank atty. Warmish vape, big clouds, easy maintenance. I'd recommend picking one up, the only difficulty is deciding which one to get (easily solved by getting both, although you can pick up the different bases when they're available). It should also have a native connection with the Esterigon ready for release soon,

Here is the AFC version on my Touchwood, a nice, classy, pocket friendly set up:

*Disclaimer: I am a GG fan

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Glas anyone?
f7af94cca08dd44a1dd7a5217995ce48.jpg

MattyB1503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
OC, CA
Again, I hate you guys with the Glas. Its like hmm, how would I describe this.... Okay like showing off your trophy wife...

Lol. These far less expensive than Trophy Wives. Lol

& a Trophy wife would most likely bich about a Glas collection & could one day cheat on you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread