Not open for further replies.

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Which one you like better? I figured out I don't really like dual coils in the origen v2 genesis, it's to flavorful. :p

-Doc
I gotta tell ya, it's a toss-up! Both are giving excellent flavor! I just rebuilt the first one...single coil with 325 mesh....flavor is great! :)

Devilution2010

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
NY, USA
eac7bae3e2a9d88318ecf93aa1773352.jpg

I told myself I was all set on new mods for a while.....then I was able to get this

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
1f5682f8546cdd61db319c81b0c8f3fc.jpg

While I'm at it, might as well catch up and post my MCR bundle.

JP, after about 4 months, here she is lol

lol better late than never I guess, right brotha?!! :D

That Glas is gorgeous btw!! I have still yet to get my hands on a Glas....I had my Hellfire Shorty up for sale on FB trying to raise funds to buy one, but the Shorty just vapes too damn well so I took the ad down.....My vape budget and Glas availability just keep misaligning themselves with each other....soon enough I'll have one!! :)

JohnnyEars

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
United Kingdom
Liam from MCR just posted this photo on his FB page. This is the new MCR 303 atty that's coming out....think I'm gonna have to F5 for this one when it becomes available!! :D

View attachment 388991

Waiting patiently for a pic of the deck from Liam, very similar look to the HF micro mega. Also wondering if they may do a MCR threaded hybrid version.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Liam from MCR just posted this photo on his FB page. This is the new MCR 303 atty that's coming out....think I'm gonna have to F5 for this one when it becomes available!! :D

View attachment 388991

This might be my first genesis type atomizer, never tried one before but since I'm a self confessed MCR fanboy this might just be the one.

I just hope I can build it............it uses cotton right? :laugh:

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
This might be my first genesis type atomizer, never tried one before but since I'm a self confessed MCR fanboy this might just be the one.

I just hope I can build it............it uses cotton right? :laugh:

Cotton? In a Genny!!??? Blasphemy!!!

I kid....I am actually running cotton in one of my Origenny's as we speak, so I can't talk!!! :D

But in all seriousness, you should try mesh one of these days! The flavor from a well-built genny running mesh is unparalleled, IMO.....Takes some practice to get the hang of, but we'll all help you when you are ready! :)

I too am an MCR fanboy I must admit, so I am very excited for this atty!!

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Cotton? In a Genny!!??? Blasphemy!!!

I kid....I am actually running cotton in one of my Origenny's as we speak, so I can't talk!!! :D

But in all seriousness, you should try mesh one of these days! The flavor from a well-built genny running mesh is unparalleled, IMO.....Takes some practice to get the hang of, but we'll all help you when you are ready! :)

I too am an MCR fanboy I must admit, so I am very excited for this atty!!

I'll give the SS mesh a good go, if/when I get it I'll post here asking for some good tutorial vids. :)

Just seen that it's 20mm I hope they release a 22mm as well, otherwise I might have to order a 20mm MCR to go with it.

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
I'll give the SS mesh a good go, if/when I get it I'll post here asking for some good tutorial vids. :)

Just seen that it's 20mm I hope they release a 22mm as well, otherwise I might have to order a 20mm MCR to go with it.

Yep, 20mm....I'd be curious to see if they're going to do a 22mm one as well. I wonder if Liam made it 20mm to help drive up sales of the 101 SL? Not sure....the SL is a superb mod though; love mine that I got a few months ago......I would definitely recommend one to anyone looking for a high-quality 20mm mod!! :)

Does the MCR fanboy bus stop here? I think I need to catch a ride.

-Doc

You should!! They are fantastic mods....very high quality. I own 3 now, and would never think of selling any of them... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread