Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Btw folks, a cool 14500/650 regulated mod, from an EU modder will hit the scene soon. I am loving my prototype... and you'll love the final product as well. Nuff said
a-wink.gif

MarkBugs 14500 Small.jpg

Last edited:

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
For me, the squape doesn't have the flavor and the vape is very dry. However, I don't consider the purchase a waste as my wife loves the Squape. Letting her have it was my justification for getting other, more flavorful RTAs.

Yeah, I know Qorax has a "thing" about the Squape, hehe, but I always got a fantastic vape out of mine, and the flavor was on point for myself too...the R(s) is a damn good update to the Reloaded, shaving down the height (which of course includes shortening the chimney).

One reason I loved it was the airflow, it has plenty of for any vaping style.

Just one opinion tho, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Built my SQuape R(s) last night and love it! Yes, you need to get the coil and wicking correct. If you aren't into fiddling with your build then there are plenty of atties out there that allow you to wind-wick-go but I enjoy finding just the right combo to unlock my prefect Vape. It's why I so much enjoy the control of rebuildables.

Besides - it's dead sexy...

Quantum Mech

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2015
UK
Btw folks, a cool 14500/650 regulated mod, from an EU modder will hit the scene soon. I am loving my prototype... and you'll love the final product as well. Nuff said
a-wink.gif

View attachment 536034

That photo is tagged as markbuggs 14500 small :D

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Are any mods on this thread available to buy?

Some of the mods listed here you can only get directly from the mod maker via secret FaceBook groups. Even then there are lists where you might wait anywhere from a few months to a year.. I got my Zero and a Heresy V3 from secret FB groups..

billfirth3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Frisco, TX
Are any mods on this thread available to buy?
Hey man I would start on FB but you and about million more guys are trying to get these mods as well. Although check out Corporation F on FB. They have a group and you could click join but you will have to be let in by admin. In this group the mod maker doesn't have lists he just posts mods for sale at random usually on Fridays but they go like hot cakes. You could get one. Set your notifications on that. His mods are beautiful. Also axisvapes.com has DNA200 stabilized wood mods for sale everyday. They look awesome. There's also a lot of reviews on the mods I just said, mainly the m17 by axis. Once you check out corporation f on the FB see what other mod groups pop up in suggestions. You might just get introduced to some new ones because there are tons. Also check out the DAV page on FB. Both pages I suggested are groups. DAV stands for discover authentic vape. It's ran by a good guy looking for others to enjoy authentic vape gear. Hope that helps and it's a starting point!

billfirth3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Frisco, TX
Secret groups? LOL...I'll wait for the clones to be released...After some research, I'd rather buy clones for 1/5th to 1/10th the price and actually USE them, then pay $1000's for simply bragging rights. Same device basically, except for the "bling"
The process with these mods are way to expensive for China to make, won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread