Status
Not open for further replies.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
@qorax didn't even think about the fact the gem wae combo would Class as high end regulated. Stupid me !

Did you buy any resin or stab wood mods lately ? Most of my mod to higher end stuff is mech related. With the archaic rulings on the books I have a hard time buying regulated mods right now as they have limited life span where mechs will last forever. I've also had some very bad luck with mainstream chips dying (cough evolv)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
@qorax didn't even think about the fact the gem wae combo would Class as high end regulated. Stupid me !

Did you buy any resin or stab wood mods lately ? Most of my mod to higher end stuff is mech related. With the archaic rulings on the books I have a hard time buying regulated mods right now as they have limited life span where mechs will last forever. I've also had some very bad luck with mainstream chips dying (cough evolv)
I have been using Evolv boards since they introduced them to the market. And I have no issues with any of mine. Never had a problem even with their DNA40 first batch (with which many folks has a screen-freeze issue). With my [approx]5-yrs of use I'm of the opinion that these Evolv boards are great, at par to the Provape's. Btw, the only stabwood mod I have is the Amulet from Mark Bugs.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Pulled out the jmodz box today with the icon rda and a matchy matchy driptip.
b8ce53e535b0ab19bae4570fb68f2e52.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I suppose one might pronounce it Norfolk? :blink:

Yes, Virginia, there IS a "Nerk, Ahia".

Never mind. Bad attempt at a joke (outside of The Buckeye State, at least).

"Norfolk" works for me too, just by the way.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Wow very nice peng love the backdrop of your pics.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

Thank you, sir! There are so many interesting things around the property, and nature does a good job at backdrop work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread