The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

High flavorless... way more vapor!

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by fenez, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. fenez

fenez Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2009
    N.Y
    Today I started using your 36ml flavorless liquid which I picked up a week ago, I got it strictly to use it straight not for mixing, today I decided to take it with me to work because my mbro was almost finished, I put 3 drops in the atomizer like I always do ( I just drip, don't bother with carts) what a hugh difference the vapor is huge! I regularly use 36.. but as far as I can tell this has made the most vapor of anything I have tried. I even compared it to some other 36mls I had laying around, they didn't even come close. Well I just thought i would let you know that this will be my new everyday vape. SO KEEP IT IN STOCK!!!

2. eplanet

eplanet Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hey fenez,
    Just updated the site with the flavorless, you are nuts to vape it straight!!! happy to hear about the vapor....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.