Status
Not open for further replies.

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
Asbestos4004Thanks for the suggestion, I think my car has 21700 batteries under the floor, but unfortunately, I don't have any spares handy. I do have a charger that will charge them though.

I still haven't made a purchase, so still looking at the best DNA75C devices or if another chip has surpassed them, then whatever is best. I'm mostly a MTL vaper at 11-18 watts.

Most of the products I've looked at are either out of stock or discontinued.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Asbestos4004Thanks for the suggestion, I think my car has 21700 batteries under the floor, but unfortunately, I don't have any spares handy. I do have a charger that will charge them though.

I still haven't made a purchase, so still looking at the best DNA75C devices or if another chip has surpassed them, then whatever is best. I'm mostly a MTL vaper at 11-18 watts.

Most of the products I've looked at are either out of stock or discontinued.

Thanks.
Not sure I understand the first part of the question, with batteries under the floor, but having a charger to charge them? Must be missing info from another thread.

But it seems that the highest regarded chips these days are:
1/2) DNA/Dicodes- Probably more DNA product on the market, but Dicodes people will tell you Dicodes is #1. And they make the entire mod with quality, not just a chip.
3) Yihi, but some people don't like them at all
4) I think most would agree that above are top 3 chips, but will disagree on order. And I don't know if there even is a clear 4, but Voopoo's Gene chip more mentions in the last couple of years than many others, due to speed of firing. At least when the Drag first came out. But they don't seem to be having any real traction with it.

I can't really rate them myself, since I only have a DNA, and not even a C. But if I were going to spend on what I think might be the best over all, I'd probably buy a Dicodes Dani Mini, or anything Dicodes. Especially with May 11, 2020 coming soon.

And to be clear, my response is really based on chips, not mods, except I'd really like a Dani Min Mod, but have been too much of a tightwad to splurge on one. But I can afford it, and if I start getting nervous after the new year, I'll be able to justify it to myself.

For durability - not necessarily long lasting, but shock & abuse resistance - everyone does rave about their Aegis, so you probably can't beat their mod in that respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread