Status
Not open for further replies.

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
I'm looking to upgrade from my old VaporShark rDNA 40 mod and I am looking for a high quality mod that meets these specs:

1. Evolv DNA75C Chip
2. Prefer single battery mods, but open to a dual 18650 mod.
3. Standard 510, spring loaded, gold plated.
4. High quality, something made to last under daily use.

Please let me know your suggestions. Thanks.

Rockford

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
BC Canada
I'm looking to upgrade from my old VaporShark rDNA 40 mod and I am looking for a high quality mod that meets these specs:

1. Evolv DNA75C Chip

Please let me know your suggestions. Thanks.

B79_6753n.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
1. Evolv DNA75C Chip

maxresdefault.jpg

Meets all of your requirements except its Evolv DNA75 isn't a C chip.

Last edited:

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
The VT75 D is one option. There's also the Lost Vape Mirage in resin that only uses a single battery rather than a 2 battery Therion 75C, but is tough to find.

Lost Vape stopped manufacturing the Mirage – might be able to find a retailer that has one in stock. FT does have a wood grain finished one in stock – rest are labelled as “discontinued”. Although not a DNA75C, the dual cell Paranormal 250C might be a better option. Only slightly larger than the Mirage if size is of value.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
The Mirage is still listed on Lost Vapes website, is it being discontinued?

I tried purchasing one through a local retailer who’s inventory incorrectly stated they had one in stock. Before issuing a refund, they did make an attempt at acquiring one for me but was informed by their distribution channel (who ever that is) that Lost Vape have stopped production. Given Fast Tech also shows many of the different finishes as “Discontinued”, I took their response as fact.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Lost Vape did discontinue it a little while ago but the Evolv warranty remains intact as does the LV one. It's about the only single battery I can think of, other than the VT 75D which I believe is also discontinued by Hcigar. They sold well but it is an older chip and most folks moved on to the 250C on its release. Nothing wrong going with either board. They both have Replay and the difference is power. I still have an old original VT 75 that works just fine that comes out in rotation at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread