Status
Not open for further replies.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I'm a bit worried now as i was looking at a billet box copy.....i wonder if that's going to be the same thing?
What do you mean? What about those SXK Billet Boxes at fasttech? I do know that SXK did just produced a bunch of golden yellow BB just last month. And nobody should run out of them for awhile. I think they also did another run of black too. But the other colors I don't think they made any this year.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
What do you mean? What about those SXK Billet Boxes at fasttech? I do know that SXK did just produced a bunch of golden yellow BB just last month. And nobody should run out of them for awhile. I think they also did another run of black too. But the other colors I don't think they made any this year.

That's great news...and that ties in with what i'm seeing. Some new colours without repeating the old ones which say discontinued. I'm looking for one that includes the dna chip...some do and some don't by the looks :)

Reactions: BillW50

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
That's great news...and that ties in with what i'm seeing. Some new colours without repeating the old ones which say discontinued. I'm looking for one that includes the dna chip...some do and some don't by the looks :)
The 60W ones should all be DNA60s. The 70W ones are the SXK boards. I heard those 70W ones the boards like to crap out in a few months. Those YFTK ones I know nothing about. Although they don't even have an USB port on the DNA ones. That's an automatic deal breaker with me with a DNA that is EScribe compatible.

Although for SXK BB shipped from overseas, I'd go with Legend Gadget instead. There they are only 90 bucks there for a DNA60 one if you choose no free shipping. Shipping is as fast as FT too. Then pay like 5 bucks for shipping on check out.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
The 60W ones should all be DNA60s. The 70W ones are the SXK boards. I heard those 70W ones the boards like to crap out in a few months. Those YFTK ones I know nothing about. Although they don't even have an USB port on the DNA ones. That's an automatic deal breaker with me with a DNA that is EScribe compatible.

Although for SXK BB shipped from overseas, I'd go with Legend Gadget instead. There they are only 90 bucks there for a DNA60 one if you choose no free shipping. Shipping is as fast as FT too. Then pay like 5 bucks for shipping on check out.

Thanks for that :) There seems to be a lot of different configurations and i'm sure the DNA 60 that I was looking at had a usb but could be wrong.

They seem such a no brainer compared to the price of the originals :) TBH 60 watts is a bit lower than my standard but I just like the idea of these things and the customization possibilities....it's sort of a must have...well that's what i'm telling myself anyway :lol:

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
They seem such a no brainer compared to the price of the originals :) TBH 60 watts is a bit lower than my standard but I just like the idea of these things and the customization possibilities....it's sort of a must have...well that's what i'm telling myself anyway :lol:
I didn't think that I would be that impressed with one. But after my first one, I bought 3 more. I use them about 80% of the time nowadays. If I started vaping with these, I wouldn't had the need to buy anything else. :D

• Love
Reactions: charlie1465

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I didn't think that I would be that impressed with one. But after my first one, I bought 3 more. I use them about 80% of the time nowadays. If I started vaping with these, I wouldn't had the need to buy anything else. :D

Yes the more I look into them the more I like them and sxk seem to have done a really high end job on them :) I've just put one in my basket with a spare tank and a shell RBA.....can't wait for the new addition to the collection...

It's all your fault :)

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I don't think many had a good experience (and neither did I) which the stock RBA or the Kanger OCC heads charlie1465. Besides everything else gives you a better vape, the RBA/OCC option, the chimney (its called a bridge) likes to pull off of the RBA/OCC when you unscrew the drip tip holder (its called a key) to remove the tank. You could remove the o-ring off of the key if you would like, as it won't leak.

There is also a SXK Billet Box thread too. It's kind of new (only 4 pages now) and you can get lots of info there.

SXK Billet box...

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014

Bill...by the way the guy at legend Gadget is a really nice guy. I made a mistake on the shipping and he's sending it as a fast track anyway at no extra cost....thanks again for the tip. What a great service....:D

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I don't think many had a good experience (and neither did I) which the stock RBA or the Kanger OCC heads charlie1465. Besides everything else gives you a better vape, the RBA/OCC option, the chimney (its called a bridge) likes to pull off of the RBA/OCC when you unscrew the drip tip holder (its called a key) to remove the tank. You could remove the o-ring off of the key if you would like, as it won't leak.

There is also a SXK Billet Box thread too. It's kind of new (only 4 pages now) and you can get lots of info there.

SXK Billet box...

Yeah, I didn't know there were probs with the stock rba's but i thought another kit and a spare tank seemed sensible...the shell RBA seemed to have a better build deck also :)

I'll check the thread out thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread