High Voltage PV use with cartomizers from V4L?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ypsitower

Aug 2, 2010
Ypsilanti, MI
Does anyone use a high voltage PV with V4L cartomizers? I tried looking but couldn't find a thread relating to the topic. I have a 5v GLV2 from Great Lakes Vapor and have given up on pretty much everything except dripping. I tried some LR atomizers when I used a 3.7v but they weren't that great and had a burnt taste. I'll spare the suppliers name. Someone recommended I check with V4L but they use a 3.7v and couldn't say about using a HV mod. I really like my 5v and wanted to hear from someone who uses one with Wow Cartos. I think I'm going to order some 555 and Cowboys to start off with. Any direction to a thread or replies with advice would be really appreciated. Thanks!

Ypsitower

Aug 2, 2010
Ypsilanti, MI
5v is not too much for the WoW cartos. I use my old 5v PT all the time and don't experience any problems at all.

Well then I'll start with the WOW cartos and go from there. My biggest problem with the cartos was the burning taste I got from the LR ones I tried a few months ago. They also didn't last too long. Usually a few days at the most. Sometimes only a few hours!

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Does anyone use a high voltage PV with V4L cartomizers? I tried looking but couldn't find a thread relating to the topic. I have a 5v GLV2 from Great Lakes Vapor and have given up on pretty much everything except dripping. I tried some LR atomizers when I used a 3.7v but they weren't that great and had a burnt taste. I'll spare the suppliers name. Someone recommended I check with V4L but they use a 3.7v and couldn't say about using a HV mod. I really like my 5v and wanted to hear from someone who uses one with Wow Cartos. I think I'm going to order some 555 and Cowboys to start off with. Any direction to a thread or replies with advice would be really appreciated. Thanks!

you will need an adapter to use V4L cartos on your glv2. V4L is 808d1 and GLV is 510. imho the coolcarts are the way to go in this situation. the wow cartos will get WAY to hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread