Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
http://highbrowvapor.com/

As mentioned before in another thread I keep coming back to their website. I have a variety of bottles I wanted to review and surprisingly enough they're all already at half bottle each. That just goes to show you how I am hooked on these things. Everywhere I go not a single complaint but rather a delight to all those around me smelling the bountiful aroma ambrosia of this fine vendor. ;)

Black Cherry Dulcet.

A long last. A perfect cherry of my dreams. Two years in the vaping and nothing comes absolute perfection of cherry flavor than HighbrowVapor himself. Unlike other cherries I have came across, they either tasted like sweet candy artificial flavor or just some perfumy junk that I couldn't stand. Of course, the only second favorite I have came across is the amerato cherry from vaporstation, don't get me wrong it tastes wonderful as a cocktail almond cherry. However, I wanted a pure cherry taste. Needless to say, this was a juicy, tarty, and wonderful smelling cherry (smelled like cherry pie without the crust or butter). A perfect juice for an all day vape.

Orange De Sangre.

One of my biggest favorites. This blew my mind away both by smell and taste. It's like biting on a fresh juice of Tropicana. You get a wonderful indulgence of citrus taste in the buds and especially in the nose.

Blackberry Limoncello.

This is more of a casual all day vape for a mix of tart and semi sweet between a black berry sweet and limoncello of slight tartness. A perfect harmony for the sweet tooth and fruit lovers. I personally love this, but now I am curious to how a limon flavor and blue berry would go together.

Upcoming reviews soon to come! :toast: Malt, Butter Rum, Borte Creme, & Hazzlenut creme :2cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread