Highbrow Vapor Black Cherry Dulcet - finally a cherry I love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekalbave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA, United States
I ordered a 30ml, 24mg bottle of Black Cherry Dulcet that was mixed on 3/6/12 (80/20 mix) and at first it had a nice aroma, but no taste. I waited a week and tried dripping it, still not much flavor. But now, after 12 days of steeping, it is fabulous! I'm just ecstatic about the taste. It is not artificial, nor medicinal, as others I've tried have been. Instead, it's just like a very natural cherry. And the aroma is fantastic, too. I'm not going to post a link, because that might be perceived as self-serving, and I just want anyone who's interested to know how good this juice is!

Oh, and I only need 4.7volts on a 3.0 ohm Boge carto to get plenty of vapor and taste, although you may want to go higher if you are a TH junkie!

Last edited:

dekalbave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA, United States
I think you'll really like it, even though you might have to let some flavors steep a bit.

BTW, I ordered more. And here's the cool thing: after I ordered, I remembered that I wanted to ask for a 60/40 mix, instead of 80/20, and Bryan responded saying it would be no problem. How often have you had that happen with a vendor? I mean changing it by e-mail after you order it? I know I haven't, and there are instances where I've tried.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Glad you like it, dekalbave -- and I'd bet good money you'll like it even more in the coming weeks! ;)

Bryan (Scribe) at Highbrow goes out of his way for every customer -- he actually encourages us to "customize" our juices! His service truly is second to none.

And for me, the best part is that his juices are all natural, and naturally extracted, and that he uses NO sweeteners of any kind! (A lot of sweeteners literally make me sick! :unsure:)

If you haven't ordrerd it yet, I recommend both the Orange de Sange (I am not kidding) and the Blackberry Limoncello. Delicioso, both of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread