highbrow vapor, great on the flavor, lackluster on everything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Highbrow has the best flavors I've ever tasted but it seems like my cartos die quicker. Maybe its just because I'm hitting it more?

I love HB's RY4, but many have difficulty using HB tobaccos in cartomizers too. Its naturally extracted tobacco produces great taste but is a "carto killer"

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
I don't have the same problem, the problem I have with highbrow is their tobacco flavors have a perfumey taste to them.

It may be that it hasn't steeped enough. I won't touch HB tobaccos for at least 3-4 weeks after getting them. The other thing that you might be tasting is the citrus ingredient HB uses. I particularly like this flavor, but it's not for everyone... taste, of course is subjective.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Strange, I ordered 3 tobacco flavors from them and while I didn't notice anything perfumey, I did get a very citriousy-lemonlike flavor out of all of them. They've steeped for more than a week now and it hasn't subsided.

HB uses a citrus flavoring in at least some, if not all of their tobaccos. You can ask for this ingredient to be removed when ordering

subtle_banter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
Vermont
Bryan can and will do anything you want to do to a juice. The first one I tried was a 50/50 blend, and I loved it. I since have ordered many more at his pg/vg mix, which is 80/20 I believe. In my last order, I got everything in 50/50, and I love all of them. I have no need for TH, and I want clouds and flavor. The tobaccos aren't for me, no matter how steeped they are, I just don't get down with them. My favorite of all time is the Blackberry Limoncello, but it is a dark juice with a lot of organic natural flavoring, and it is a carto killer. What can you do? I put it in a 3ml tank, and enjoy most of it until it starts to taste blah at the very end. Oh well...Bryan makes the best ejuice I have tried to date, and I have tried plenty of juices..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread