His my liquid compatible with my device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francccoy

Sep 23, 2019
Hi everyone

I am a total beginner.
I just bought those liquid but I don’t know if I can use them with my cigarette.
I put a picture.
Does anyone know pls?

Many thanks!

Attachments

• D520B65A-D058-401B-8C5C-766AC8853E67.jpeg
    D520B65A-D058-401B-8C5C-766AC8853E67.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 41

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Hi everyone

I am a total beginner.
I just bought those liquid but I don’t know if I can use them with my cigarette.
I put a picture.
Does anyone know pls?

Many thanks!
that liquid is rather high in VG. VG is thick (more viscous than PG) and may cause wicking issues with your setup. i don't know which atomizer that is but others more knowledgable may advise. i'd try 70% VG or lower but there's only one way to find out.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Short answer:
yes, probably. Did you buy this used? It’s possible you got ripped off.

Medium answer:
Silica wick usually handles thicker juices fine, generally. There are exceptions of course. That particular coil cartridge may have seen better days though.

Long answer:
That’s an old fashioned glass wick style ego atty. blast from the past there. Haven’t used one of those in a long time. The wick looks heavily used. New ones are white. It may or may not need a new cartridge. If no new cartridges are available and it needs one (which it eventually will) there may or may not be ways to replace the coil and/or wick depending on the design of that particular device. It’s kind of a pain as I remember and if it’s doable at it can only be done a few times. There were many very similar designs out for a while and I don’t recognize the exact model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread