hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning, hitt Hope work picks back up.

I'm sure it will. It's been steady up until this week for some reason. It still never got really busy like it usually is during the summer but it's been steady enough that I'm able to have a couple day backlog. This week just not much has come in. I think a lot of work just hasn't picked up still from people being off due to the virus.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm sure it will. It's been steady up until this week for some reason. It still never got really busy like it usually is during the summer but it's been steady enough that I'm able to have a couple day backlog. This week just not much has come in. I think a lot of work just hasn't picked up still from people being off due to the virus.
    Yes,you’re probably right

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. You’re right PT. It could be worse. It’s just that the past month or so has been very expensive between a new ac/furnace, a new MacBook for my daughter, and we had to pay first month rent, deposit, and fee on her apartment to go back to college. Part of my pay is commission and if there’s little or no work then I make less. It’s a bad time to have lower pay.

Reactions: FranC

Users who are viewing this thread