Hiya from TX, and Thank you for all the excellent info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Texas
Hi :)

Finally had to join the forum today after searching it extensively for the last three weeks on any and all info I could find. I bought my first e-cig round the first of October (and grossly overpaid for what I got). Since easing off analogs the first week, I haven't had another one since!

I absolutely love that I can sneak puffs in my office, that I don't stink, and that I feel safe smoking around my kids without the old guilt of killing them slowly.

Today I ordered an joye ego kit, so I'll be passing this so-so esmoke kit to my mother. Hopefully it will be her cure too - if an e-cig can cure her 40+ years of smoking I'll officially put the creators up for sainthood!!!

Anyway, thank you all so much for the things I've learned the last three weeks. It's been quite an education!!

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Congrats Sweetz! Cool you're passing your kit on to Mom. We can complain all day about our overpriced first kits but they did the job. Mine was a mall kit just shy of $200. Best $ ever spent although I could have spent $30 online for the same thing. Congrats on your switch and fingers crossed your Mom enjoys vaping as much as you are. Welcome.

sweetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Texas
Thank you all for the nice words of encouragement :) And howdy to my fellow native Texan!!

I got my ego kit in today, and i'm LOVING it!! Wow that thing sure can pack a punch if you're heavy handed on the button LOL

Also got some almond joye juice from Parkes, and so now I'm multitasking - getting my sweet tooth and my nic fix all at once!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread