Ho ! My first post from swiss !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom0203

May 23, 2019
My name is Thomas I live in Switzerland [/ b], Lausanne.
It's been about two days since I stopped the tobacco to turn to the vapes thanks to a neighbor who offered me a Swag of vaporesso

I have not retouched a cigarette since 250 Days I am extremely proud.

I kindly evolve to rebuildable atomizers
My boyfriend made me one at Christmas, to use with a feeder
I had bad experiences with and especially no boxing that allowed me to do it

So I turned to box vaporesso luxury Car I wanted to do my sauce without asking advice and I find myself with a box that does not match me

I bought a lot of resistive son different to try to edit and especially to miss a lot until I realize that my editing table was defective because I rely only on oHm that this one gave me

I'm still looking in the vapes, I know what I like and especially what I do not like, the choice of liquids has been so chaotic but I wanted to start by making my head I assumes the consequences (Many diy liquids do too much)

I recently understood what I put in the vapes and the one that corresponds to me:

Resistances that will be close to 0.5ohm with a wattage of 20 to 30.
[/ B]

I have a lot to do with the Coils calculator but lately with my new Inowire thread I can not find myself.

I was offered a very constructed resistance, woven into Inowire and I loved it.

I would like to learn how to do it and especially to learn how to better build my resistance.

Unfortunately it is always extremely difficult to find valuable advice because I saw that we could find a drink and eat on the Net I would like to learn to do and especially to learn to build my resistance.

Unfortunately it is always extremely difficult to find valuable advice because I saw that we could find a drink and to eat on the Net

I may not be important enough in the eyes of everyone as to the vocabulary used in the vape
As long as I make myself understood and understand that I'm ok :)

I am therefore looking for serious people who will be able to bring me precise advices concerning my questions and my questions concerning the editing that I would like to carry out

Before registering here I read a lot of topics I learned a lot but unfortunately I did not always understand everything because the vocabulary and abbreviations are not easy to integrate the first time

I want to join in this world so vast and especially that I can get to know people who appreciate the same things as me

Thanks to all who read my long and painful message it is nothing compared to the questions I reserve to ask you later

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Welcome aboard - don't worry about your English; this old Scotsman managed to pick the sense out of it and if I can others certainly will be able to.

Vaping can seem confusing at first - you'll get there!

With a bit of luck someone'll be along soon to offer technical help/advice.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
My name is Thomas I live in Switzerland [/ b], Lausanne.
It's been about two days since I stopped the tobacco to turn to the vapes thanks to a neighbor who offered me a Swag of Vaporesso

I have not retouched a cigarette since 250 Days I am extremely proud.

I kindly evolve to rebuildable atomizers
My boyfriend made me one at Christmas, to use with a feeder
I had bad experiences with and especially no boxing that allowed me to do it

So I turned to box Vaporesso luxury Car I wanted to do my sauce without asking advice and I find myself with a box that does not match me

I bought a lot of resistive son different to try to edit and especially to miss a lot until I realize that my editing table was defective because I rely only on oHm that this one gave me

I'm still looking in the vapes, I know what I like and especially what I do not like, the choice of liquids has been so chaotic but I wanted to start by making my head I assumes the consequences (Many diy liquids do too much)

I recently understood what I put in the vapes and the one that corresponds to me:

Resistances that will be close to 0.5ohm with a wattage of 20 to 30.
[/ B]

I have a lot to do with the Coils calculator but lately with my new Inowire thread I can not find myself.

I was offered a very constructed resistance, woven into Inowire and I loved it.

I would like to learn how to do it and especially to learn how to better build my resistance.

Unfortunately it is always extremely difficult to find valuable advice because I saw that we could find a drink and eat on the Net I would like to learn to do and especially to learn to build my resistance.

Unfortunately it is always extremely difficult to find valuable advice because I saw that we could find a drink and to eat on the Net

I may not be important enough in the eyes of everyone as to the vocabulary used in the vape
As long as I make myself understood and understand that I'm ok :)

I am therefore looking for serious people who will be able to bring me precise advices concerning my questions and my questions concerning the editing that I would like to carry out

Before registering here I read a lot of topics I learned a lot but unfortunately I did not always understand everything because the vocabulary and abbreviations are not easy to integrate the first time

I want to join in this world so vast and especially that I can get to know people who appreciate the same things as me

Thanks to all who read my long and painful message it is nothing compared to the questions I reserve to ask you later
Hi and welcome,
I see you are using the Luxe nano as a battery device.
Which atomizer/tank are you using?
What is the nicotine strength of the juice you use/make?
Would you please post a photo of the type of coil you want to build?

Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread