Status
Not open for further replies.

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
:(:(Wow got a state of emergency evac in my area i think my entire house is flooded and im scared i think i have lost everything

Left for dr appt this morning by the time i started heading home it was flooded so bad i could not get to my house had to find my kids/wife/dog at local school it was a mandatory evac

Had to leave my town all rds are covered

All i had was my reo mini plus half dead imr 14500 im stressing like you would not believe

I hope i do not lose everything but everyone else is completely flooded out on rte 26 in maine ny

God this sucks This is Bad

I think i got at a hr of batt life left then its all over for me im gonna lose it

this is a link to my area Press & Sun-Bulletin | Binghamton news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Binghamton, New York | pressconnects.com

just thankful my fam is ok but damn i got homeowners insurance but never thought about flood insurance im such a dumbass :facepalm:

My truck is submerged AHHHHHHH

Im sorry im ranting in here but i need some where to Do it thx

Amajn

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Oh my god man, I'm really sorry to hear about what happened to you. At least you and your family are ok at this time. I send my prayers to all of you during this tragic event. I know that there isn't much that I can say to ease the pain of losing your house and belongings but, stay strong and may god aid you and your family in this time of need.

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Ouch! Glad the people are out ok.
wow still raining over there...sorry to hear it good luck
it started on heavy on tues night and we are flooded everywhere

Im not sure what to do when i get home/If i everything is covered in water im screwed big time i just bought this home in march this year just just dropped like 10k in upgrades i put all my money into it

what crappy day

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
thx guys i keep praying when i tried to get home i tried all the different routes but they where all closed the water was up to my drivers door on my truck

i got as close as i could to my house about half mile away from it before it was so bad if i kept going i would have stalled or been swept off the road it was def frustrating so i fear the worse for sure

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Omg! :shock: I'm so glad everyone is safe....but I can imagine your stress. Feel free to vent, my friend. I wish I lived near you, I drive some supplies to you. I know its too early to know...what is the postal situation? I'll send you some supplies if you need it. Just PM me what you need and where to send it. ((((Amajn))))

Last edited:

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
God Bless Amajn. I hope all comes out OK. Screw the "not smoking, vape thing." Nothing is more important then your family, and your home at this point. I would be stressing big time, but not over batteries.

Your correct JR family is most important

and im thankful ...But i was able to but a bunch of disposable at the gas station a little ways out of my way but worth it to me just could not go to the analog thx

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Rhaps Thx you are great i would love to take up your offer...I picked up some disposables from the truck stop hoping this tides me over until i can salvage whatever is left at my house and find out where im staying until this blows over

I appreciate the love though

I cannot sleep well right now and needed some good vibes and ecf always delivers them thx everyone

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
If Rhapsody drove straight through, without sleep, she could be there in under 48 hours with your supplies.

I know we haven't met yet but like everyone else I feel for you and hope that when you get to go back home it isn't as bad as you're thinking fight now. I've been through it a couple times and it's never a pleasant ordeal but with some well placed cursing you'll pull through. Best of wishes coming from the fire danger capital of the U.S. and home of Smokey The Bear.

With most vehement outpourings,
Wingapo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread