honest opinion time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
asheville NC
ok so i just got some stanless steel dual coils and a i think aluminum drip tip and to be honest...im not liking either the drip tip or the carto. no matter what i vape i get a metal taste with my draw and it makes me feel uneasy and nauseated also the carts get very hot im using one on my ego T pass through while on my lap top i set it down on my chest and about burned myself lol im going to try my rubber tip and see if theres a difference and will update tomorrow but as of now im not a fan..love madvapes 100% but not really feeling these cartos at the moment. oh and root beer is amazing lol..

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
I'm not fond of the aluminum drip tips either. Same as you: Metallic taste. I like derlin or nickel plated copper as my fist choices and after that, I'll take a regular old plastic one any day (at least for cartos, not for dripping).

*agreed* I'm hoping that MW will add more delrin tips to the collection..different colors, even some swirly/twist tips like the ones i got elsewhere...I want some different red, orange and brown ones...
:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread