honest opinion time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
asheville NC
im gonna start making this "honest opinion time" thing a "thing" when ever i get something new lol :2cool:

so here it is TopVapor CherryTobacco:

Got this in the mail today and as always was extremley excited to crack open this bottle and take a big wiff (and i did). when i ordered this i went out on a limb and ordered the 10-ml 18-mg bottle in hopes that i would finally be getting the flavor iv been looking for. so after that first 2 and 1/2 min sniff i opend a new cartomizer, filled it up, and took a long slow drag. All i could say was "WOW this juice is....:vapor::vapor:"(i couldn't stop vaping to actually express myself lol) when i first smelled it i was kinda iffy about the whole thing, i thought "man i might have wasted more money on a liquid" nope! not this time i have found my nitch and i couldnt be happier the flavor is there, the TH is smooth, and the exhale is wonderful. yes if you read the reviews it says there is a honey taste, which there is at first but once you continue to vape the honey kinda dies into a sweet aromatic pipe tobacco flavor/taste with a slight hint every so often of cherry its very faint but its there.
im extremely pleased with this one and is definatly going to be my all-day vape from now on until i cant taste it anymore like i did with my dk-tab lol its that good.

So on a scale of 1 to 5 ill have to give it a 4.7,yes i love the juice but that doesn't take away from the fact that you are expecting the cherry to come through alot more than a honey flavor and you barley get that cherry flavor, not disappointed but was expecting that and it seems to be almost missing in the flavor (maybe this should be labeled "pipe tobacco" or "honey tobacco"?? but all in all its still a great juice and should be given a chance at a 5-ml bottle you may be surprised at what you taste

great job MadVapes!
i recommend this to anyone that likes the smell of pipe tobacco or honey i guarantee you wont be upset with this one :toast:

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!

Last edited:
I have tried over 30 TopVapor flavors. I love a vary few and hate alot of them. The problem I find is they just don't taste like the name most of the time. The mellons are really good except for the mixed and watermelon. cherry really doesn't taste like cherry. Kick AZZ caramel just doesn't have the kick or the caramel. I expect stronger flavors but don't find them here. If half of the flavors were just a tab bit stronger I wouldn't have to buy any other place. I like the DK liquids but really want the bway Marl. That was my favorite liquid until it changed names and bottle size. DK Tab and Fargo from another vender are my favorites now. Please MadVapes, stronger tasting liquids and let us know they are stronger! I'm sure you'll get more sales. I have over 70 bottles of junk liquids from a few venders that was a total waste of money.

TheZig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
asheville NC
I have tried over 30 TopVapor flavors. I love a vary few and hate alot of them. The problem I find is they just don't taste like the name most of the time. The mellons are really good except for the mixed and watermelon. cherry really doesn't taste like cherry. Kick AZZ caramel just doesn't have the kick or the caramel. I expect stronger flavors but don't find them here. If half of the flavors were just a tab bit stronger I wouldn't have to buy any other place. I like the DK liquids but really want the bway Marl. That was my favorite liquid until it changed names and bottle size. DK Tab and Fargo from another vender are my favorites now. Please MadVapes, stronger tasting liquids and let us know they are stronger! I'm sure you'll get more sales. I have over 70 bottles of junk liquids from a few venders that was a total waste of money.

search for PIF in the forum search bar you can donate some of those juices so they dont go to waste :)

as for your lack of flavor in your juices i kinda agree and kinda dont.. i think it has alot to do with our brains, we order "sour apple" with the impression that its going to either taste like a Granny Smith apple or a sour apple candy and we let our brains manifest on the idea that we are most defiantly getting sour apple. i like to think about other things like TH and how much vapor ill get and leave the flavor assumptions for when i actually get the bottle and have smelled it for the first time.
but everyone is different i just think we expect something to taste/smell a certain way and we over think then in the end we are disappointed with the product.

Last edited:

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
I love the Cherry Tobacco but have found it's not always consistent. One time I ordered a 30ml bottle and MV forgot to put the cherry flavor in it. They, of course, sent me another bottle out immediately. The last batch that I got was great but the cherry flavor was a little too subtle. I ordered myself some of the cherry flavor extract and a few drops really did the trick.

Marb

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2011
Portland, OR
I'm not even into tobacco flavored fluids, but I decided to give this a shot - I also got a 10ml 18mg bottle. The cherry really comes through when I smell the fluid, but it's barely detectable to me when vaped. The tobacco taste is really evident when vaped. I actually like this, but not really enough to buy more right now.

Note: accidentally mixing with black licorice made me suddenly remember a "burning rubber" scratch-n-sniff sticker I had when I was a kid :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread