Honest question for Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterDoobie

Oct 27, 2017
idk where to post this and know it might get removed since it does touch on a rather unpopular topic but I would VERY much like some clarity on the subject.

I am (hopefully pretty obviously) a 'head, and a Canuk(!!!) so I am eagerly counting the seconds until October 17th (Legalization Day!!!!)
Which directly bears on my question:
After marijuana is legalized here in Canukistan can I openly seek advice on these forums about making ejuice containing it and/or vaping it in general? I would freakin LOVE somewhere I can get the same quality of advice/feedback as the current DIY Ejuice forums provide. This place is (imho) the BEST site available for VERY useful-to-me discussions and informations and if I has a vaping question I've learned to always search here first, not Google.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
After ......... is legalized here in Canukistan can I openly seek advice on these forums about making ejuice containing it and/or vaping it in general? I would freakin LOVE somewhere I can get the same quality of advice/feedback as the current DIY Ejuice forums provide. This place is (imho) the BEST site available for VERY useful-to-me discussions and informations and if I has a vaping question I've learned to always search here first, not Google.

That will never happen. Just because it is allowed in some parts of the world, doesn't mean it is legal everywhere. Any discussions linking ecigarettes to illegal activities only gives those that want to stop vaping more ammunition to fight us with. While we cannot control what goes on in other forums, we would prefer no discussions anywhere, in any forum, that could be used against vaping. I am actually kind of shocked that your name hasn't been changed.

See this for more details:

Now, if I start getting stopped by Police to "check if my vape contains contraband" I am going to be all like.....

:D:D:D

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I believe there are like, plenty of other forums to have that discussion and I REALLY DOUBT you'd find a better forum than a "censored oriented" forum Expressly for the Purpose to guide you in the like, specialized process concerning "how to make liquids from the stuff," and also the OH ENTIRELY different set of vaporizing equipment for that "stuff" because frankly they've been at it a long time and with great gusto, so you'll get just as much help (if not more) in one of those, not here, because there is no accumulated body of "informative stuff" on the topic.

Really, like your biggest problem is going to be learning a whole new set of terms and acronyms and if ECF were Everything to Everybody it probably wouldn't be as useful as it is for VAPING NICOTINIC LIQUID.

You're allowed to join more than one forum you know. If it were me, the LAST people I would ask would be the good folks on ECF because most of them aren't like FOCUSED on that and if they are you will likely meet their alter ego on said alternate forum.

Anna

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
idk where to post this and know it might get removed since it does touch on a rather unpopular topic but I would VERY much like some clarity on the subject.

I am (hopefully pretty obviously) a 'head, and a Canuk(!!!) so I am eagerly counting the seconds until October 17th (Legalization Day!!!!)
After ......... is legalized here in Canukistan can I openly seek advice on these forums about making ejuice containing it and/or vaping it in general? I would freakin LOVE somewhere I can get the same quality of advice/feedback as the current DIY Ejuice forums provide. This place is (imho) the BEST site available for VERY useful-to-me discussions and informations and if I has a vaping question I've learned to always search here first, not Google.
This is the wrong forum for what you would like to discuss.

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA

If you google you'll find a bunch of forums dedicated to the subject you inquire about.
If you youtube you'll find video instructions about how to make the juice you want to vape.
The rules here are quite explicit about what is permissible to discuss and why (not)

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
A clip out of the "why we don't allow drug talk" policy.

" There is no chance whatsoever that ECF will allow drug references of any kind unless/until the drug mentioned is 100% federally legal for consumer use in both the USA and EU. Even then we will review the implications. "

Zero hypocrisy,
unless your entire existence is based upon arguing with anyone over levels of meaningless nothingness.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

Wishful thinking,
You are going to buy pre-fills from the Gov. PERIOD. THE END.
Did you NOT read the law?

Cheers
I

Reactions: Beamslider

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Since the site is about vaping nicotine how is there any hypocrisy? The site name is e-cigarette forums

“Why we don’t allow drug talk.”

Nicotine is a drug. It’s talked about here as a matter of the very nature of the site.

That’s what I was pointing out.

Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
A clip out of the "why we don't allow drug talk" policy.

" There is no chance whatsoever that ECF will allow drug references of any kind unless/until the drug mentioned is 100% federally legal for consumer use in both the USA and EU. Even then we will review the implications. "

Zero hypocrisy,
unless your entire existence is based upon arguing with anyone over levels of meaningless nothingness.

The personal swipe was not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread