Status
Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
Flavor, First draw, straight honey. Not the stuff you buy in the cute little bear but the kind from the whole foods place that has a piece of the comb in it. Taste thick and sweet but lets continue. As you keep vaping the full flavor sets in and the honey mixes in. Its not honey any more, well it is but it isnt, stay with me. I have tried a few honey nut flew flavored tobaccos, there always good to relax me for some reason and that's what I'm getting from this. Its got a dark honey taste at first, like how honey taste in dark hot tea or heat it up to pour on toast or waffles. Then what I can only guess is the nuts and oats finish the flavor just like the honey nut flew tobacco flavors. Its not a tobacco taste or flavor but it has that nutty sweet rich taste. So you get that honey bite on the tongue then a nice nutty sweet after taste. The exhale mixes it all together and is really nice. Read more

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
Just tried this juice tonight am in full agreement with the OP' assessment. Very pleasant vape. Definately not overly sweet. Has a clean, natural, almost earthy quality to it. Be warned though, there is a very prominant "odor" to the vapor, that may be "offputting" to others. I probably won't vape this nearly as often as The Vanillazz (which has become one of those juices I can't live without!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread