Status
Not open for further replies.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
I've been vaping and ordering from several online suppliers for the past 7 months. Yesterday I ordered from Hoosier E-cig Supply hoosierecigsupply.com and today I received my order!! There was a bit of a mix up (my fault) but Brent made up for it with a free dual coil cartomizer!!! My last e-cig supplier NEVER gave me anything free.... Oh and I can't foget besides ordering dual cartomizers which I already love I purchased the new KGO battery... It's charging now but I did take a puff and I almost had to caught... I'm not use to the big, big batteries... THANKS HOOSIER.... Kathy

volcano vapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
Irving, TX
Yeah I have ordered from alot of vendors and only 50% of them send me some extras for free. I know that its not up to them to send us free things every time we order but its nice that they think about their customers first. I got free things from madvapes all the time no matter how small or big the order is. GotVapes sent me free stuff with my bigger orders. The local store that I go to gave me some free juice to test and some cool prototype items that they are testing out in the vaping market before they carry them. Most of the items are about 5-10 dollars but things llike that make me go back to them when I need stuff. I might have to try hoosierecisupply now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread