E-power and Hoosier great service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazeybells

Dec 13, 2011
Oklahoma
This is my first newbie post. I started using an e cigg in the beginning of December. I bought clean cigg from my favorite convenient store where I always bought my analogs. I stopped smoking analogs within two weeks. I still have a carton that I haven't used.
Since then, I have been compulsively researching all the different e cigg starter kits. All the different options, voltage, and resistance made my head spin. I changed my mind about what I wanted to get every time I researched something new.
I finally decided on the E-power only then to find numerous posts about the faulty switch. I was sad. Then I saw on Hoosier's site the notice that they had the new blue switch! Yay! I ordered and received my E-power kit yesterday. Unfortunately, with the dreaded white switch.

I called and spoke with Brent. He was perplexed that I got the bad switch because they had gone through the starter kits and replaced them with the blue switch. He is sending me a replacement switch. I offered to send back my white switch, but he told me to keep it.

My E-power is working with the cartomizers that came with the kit. Won't fire up my tank I ordered. At least I can still use the carts. I love the E-power. The watermelon e-juice is great. Hoosiers has been awesome with shipping and contacting me back when I had a problem. Just wanted to break my posting cherry and let other newbies know Hoosiers is a good supplier with great communication.

Sheyna

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Welcome to ECF, Dazeybells, and welcome to the wooooonderful world of vaping.

A huge CONGRATS on making that decision, and staying away from the death nails, especially with a whole carton of them in close proximity.

I keep my last half pack in the fridge, so that every time I go in there, I am reminded of where I came from, and where I am now. Not feeling that desire to pick one up is priceless.

The research you did led you to a good choice, and with a great supplier. Brent is one of the super-duper people. You bypassed a lot of what you would probably quickly outgrow, and there's more good things for you to add when you're ready to.

ECF is a super wonderful place to be. The knowledge will never run out, the moderators care about this community, and the members are the nicest, friendliest, most ultra-wonderful people you will come to meet.

Never be afraid to ask any question. No question is unworthy to ask, especially when your head is about to spin off your neck. Sometimes a second opinion from a different place is all you need.

Again, welcome.

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Welcome to ECF, Dazeybells! I think you'll be delighted with your E-Power once you get the new switch, and I see you're already well pleased with Hoosiers as a supplier. That E-Power 14650 is the first (and so far, only) decent e-cig I have bought and I'm loving it. Bought it back in September, I think, and it hasn't given a bit of trouble. Of course I bought spare everythings for it - a switch, 2 more batteries, a charger - but don't know that any of that stuff would have been needed. It's just better to have it & not need it than to need it & not have it. Happy vaping! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread