Horrible Burn taste MVP 2 and Aspire ET-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

webdev21

Aug 7, 2015
I currently have a iTaste MVP 2.0 that I have been using with the kit i30 clearomizer and tank. Today I went to a vape shop and they sold me on a Aspire ET-S BVC. I went home filled up the tank, put it on the MVP 2 did the 5 dry hits to prime it and took my first hit and it had a horrible, strong burn taste. I kept puffing it fast without inhaling, hoping the burn taste would go away, but it doesnt. My MVP is set to 4.0v. I thought maybe the coil was bad so I replaced it with another. Same thing. So Im guessing it is something I am doing wrong. Any ideas?

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Every delivery device has a learning curve to get the most out of them.
The wicking material surrounds the coil inside the head, between the wall of the head & coil, the silicone seal on top of the head blocks the view.
With the head not installed into the base yet, drip a drop down the center let it sit on its side to absorb into wicking material, 1/4 turn another drop let it sit on its side, keep turning & placing a drop until you get about 4 drops in it. You can put a drop in/on the wicking holes in the side of the head for good luck.
Install head tight into base, fill tank, thread base & tank together just snug not tight, take a few un powered primer puffs. When it is ready to press the fire button & vape you should be able to detect at least a hint of the flavor from your juice.
Start off at a low power setting to prevent burning / scorching the wicking material & to 'break in' the head.
After a a couple dozen vapes at low power slowly increase power taking a vape or three on each setting until you find what tastes best to you or you get a off, weak or slightly burnt taste. If that happens turn it down.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I currently have a iTaste MVP 2.0 that I have been using with the kit i30 clearomizer and tank. Today I went to a vape shop and they sold me on a Aspire ET-S BVC. I went home filled up the tank, put it on the MVP 2 did the 5 dry hits to prime it and took my first hit and it had a horrible, strong burn taste. I kept puffing it fast without inhaling, hoping the burn taste would go away, but it doesnt. My MVP is set to 4.0v. I thought maybe the coil was bad so I replaced it with another. Same thing. So Im guessing it is something I am doing wrong. Any ideas?

turn the voltage down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread