Status
Not open for further replies.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
Just got my Kgo and really like it, but have a small problem.
I'm using standard lr cartomizers and they get very hot and kind of burn my lips when vaping (no welts, but uncomfortably hot).

I tried using a drip tip, and this solved the problem but I like to cary around the Kgo in my front pants pocket and the drip tip keeps coming off in my pocket. Is there a drip tip or mouth piece or cartomizer with integrated mouth piece that can fit more securely on a regular cartomizer or something else I can use that doesn't add lengt to the device and can still be put in my front pants pocket?

expat007

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2012
What day is it
Eventually, you are going to end up with a collection of drip tips. Some fit tighter than others. Cartos vary in their manufacturing tolerances as well. I have some drip tips that are loose and some that I can barely pull off of certain atty's and cartos. So, I'd suggest just buying a half dozen drip tips. You're going to anyway.

Yeah, there are a lot of clearomizers with custom mouthpieces made specifically for eGo/kGos. Some of them even screw on and off. Most of them don't work all that well though so, IMO, it's probably not worth it.

That said, there is the Cigeasy Elite. It's getting really great reviews but it's made for an 808 connection, so you'll need an adapter. You can see it here: DIY EMPTY CARTOMIZERS

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
You probably just have a loose-fitting one. My main drip tip is snug and never falls off. I have others that fit so tight you really have work to get them on and off. Drip tips are cheap, buy a few in colors you like and you'll find one that fits better.
Do yours fit inside the carto or go on the outside?
the one I have you pop the plug off the cartomizer and it sticks inside the cartomizer.

Any good ideas where to get good quality mouth pices?

expat007

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2012
What day is it
Do yours fit inside the carto or go on the outside?
the one I have you pop the plug off the cartomizer and it sticks inside the cartomizer.

Any good ideas where to get good quality mouth pices?

All 510/901 drip tips and mouthpieces fit inside the carto or atty. Only the 306 type tips fit outside.

Cherry vapes makes good ones (expensive), but really there isn't a lot to them. Try some different materials, acrylic, ceramic, glass, delrin, aluminum. Some of my favorite tips cost less than $3. With tips that cost over $5, you're really paying for the artistry as much as any quality differences. There are also "shorty" tips. I have some I use for dripping and I don't notice them getting hot at all, but they're less likely to get snagged on a pocket or whatever.

Madvapes.com, Empiremods.com and Super T manufacturing all have pretty extensive lines of drip tips for sale.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread