Noob question about EVOD and Kanger T2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
Hello everyone.
1st of all, I just love this community, members dont hesitate to share their experiences, and .... oh my english is so bad, just love it.

So I get my EVOD and Kanger T2 (both 1.8Ohm since I still not have received my vamo...), earlier in the day I posted how excellent the vaping experience is with T2 and HALO juice, just now I tried EVOD, my good lord, even better, with mid night apple juice from halo, that fruity apple taste, im in heaven.

Ok enough for jibber jabber. Since I really appreciate these 2 new clearomizers, I want to know how to keep them in good perfermance, do I have to do any cleasing process from time to time? I saw on youtube some people do dry burn to clean their clearo,,,not sure if that will damage my precious.
And more importantly, for how long do I need to change the coils, since both are coil interchangable...

If anyone knows, do you think a vivi nova or DCT may change a lot? or pretty much the same thing comparing to what I have now(stardust v2, Kanger T2, Evod)?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , and FYI , the Evod is a bottom coil unit , while the T2 is a top coil clearomizer . And yes , maybe once a week or so , take out the little atty heads and wash /rinse them out under some hot water . Dry them as much as possible , then do a couple of dry burns , until you see the coil glowing red . That means you just burned off some of the old juice gunk , that was stuck on the coils . Should work like new again . But even with that , you need to keep a few spare atty heads on hand , for when the other one's finally give it up .

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
Welcome , and FYI , the Evod is a bottom coil unit , while the T2 is a top coil clearomizer . And yes , maybe once a week or so , take out the little atty heads and wash /rinse them out under some hot water . Dry them as much as possible , then do a couple of dry burns , until you see the coil glowing red . That means you just burned off some of the old juice gunk , that was stuck on the coils . Should work like new again . But even with that , you need to keep a few spare atty heads on hand , for when the other one's finally give it up .

Thanks, that is quite clear.
By the way, do I have to clean the head/coil when I change juice?? or maybe it doesnot matter??

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
What I do when changing juices is decide if the new juice and the old one would be complimentary flavors as you will get some mixing. If they are then I just fill up and go. If they are not complimentary then I do a good cleaning on my device before the switch.

When to replace heads is sort of a personal choice most of the time. When you notice you are not getting as nice a vape either in taste or vapor production it is time to clean it and if that does not help then replace it.

A suggestion for your future. Evod heads and I am assuming T2 since they are similar can be EASILY rebuilt (there are video's on you tube for protank head rebuilds which are basically the same process). Even if you are not interested in rebuilding now it hurts nothing to rinse out your dead heads, let them dry and stick them in a baggie for later. If you decide to try rebuilding you have a bunch to rebuild with no new head costs and if you don't there are probably plenty of people here on ECF that would love to have the dead ones for spare parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread