Status
Not open for further replies.

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
hey cb i pulled the trigger and ordered a hh357 till i can get a zenesis again... also ordered some more flavoring and bottles to make my wonderful pink death juice for ya....send me an e-mail(should have my addy in your e-mail) with your address so i can get ya some juice to try and give away on your show.... my tribute to your wonderful shows, where the zenfidels have truly taken over!!! we love ya cb

bumpi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
NY
hey cb i pulled the trigger and ordered a hh357 till i can get a zenesis again... also ordered some more flavoring and bottles to make my wonderful pink death juice for ya....send me an e-mail(should have my addy in your e-mail) with your address so i can get ya some juice to try and give away on your show.... my tribute to your wonderful shows, where the zenfidels have truly taken over!!! we love ya cb
Dude, u will love the 357s, well maybe not as much since you've already had a zenesis, but they are def a good stand in for your zatty wait

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
my last post was meaningful.....zen's anger hurt me a bit, and reflecting on my own love for the zenesis and the loss of it, i just can't understand how anyone could put a price on them cause of a stupid number..... i really share zen's anger. He put his heart and soul into this endevour, and most of us share that passion. when zen gets hurt we all hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread