House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejager

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
with serial stuff, i liek the idea of a thread listing who has what (even if it is "unnumbered, or #45 (and we have multiple #45's!)

Not for bragging rights or valuation or anything dumb like that, but more like a thread with who has them and where they are from! It wouldnt have to have the serials on there, could just be a list with names and places (city/state/country) along with the version of Zen.

I love looking at the GG serial thread looking at where all over the world and US, all of the GGs are at! It's impressive and fun to look at where everyone is and how spread the PVs are!

I love when i see one that is in the same state or town as me, it's fun and you never know when you need some help or advice, or just want to go have a drink or dinner with a fellow person with the same PV!

Talking shop is fun!

Last edited:

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
a wise man once said something about enjoying the experience and forgetting about the numbers!!! sure, it was about the V and the O words, but i think those same rules should still apply. how many people would care what number they got if the PV sucked!!! THESE ARE APVs. and they ROCK!!! who gives a flying fart which one they have?!?
if you want to feel special, think about it this way.... 1)vaping is still a relatively small(but growing)thing. 2)even in our community there are only a few people who have a PV of this quality. and finally... 3) YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!!!

that is all...

Last edited:

thejager

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
other than the first person who Zen replied at length to about the valuation of the Zen...has anyone else spoke up about wanting the Serials for the same reason?

As much as it brought out some bad remarks, and churned up some nastiness...i dont really hear the other side still stating their opinions

I think everyone is on the same page about the PV being awesome and everyone is happy for having one and that is what is special.... so that discussion i think is done...

but having an ice discussion about what to do with the serialization seems a fine thing to do here without being lambasted...

banning the words serial# (i know it was said in jest...i think P) :) or getting all riled up and saying how they are or are not evil isnt great either

the fact of the matter is that, some are numbered, and in the future some may be numbered differently, or might be the same... valuation and feeling above or below people based on that number is ridiculous...but in the end is for the user to feel or not feel. People will come up with their own justifications and that will never be stopped.

The absolute monetary valuation of the product based on the numbers is also subject to outside influence of the desired intention as well. Though i do think Zen's idea of combating the serial number "cool" factor by reissuing the same number is a good way to diminish it. But i also do like the idea of a thread where you can see who and where all the different Zen in existence are. Makes me feel like it is more of a community rather than an endeavor of individuals hording or collecting.

But what do i know? I dont post as much as some, and all i have is my lovely Zen Standard, no BAM, no Mini, no Ti, no Super diamond....just a great PV i will use. If someone needs the BAM or the Ti or whatever to feel awesome, or to show off how much they love Zen and his work, then so be it.

I am not better because i have a Zen Standard numbered whatever, and someone has a lower number, i am not better because i ONLY have a Standard and not a BAM or whatever. And they are not special (to me) because they do. Am i jealous? Sure, i wish i coudl support Zen's great work by buying all his stuff, i just cant afford to.

Valuation comes in all forms, monetary valuation is also hard to control in the secondary market. The key is that you look at yourself and see what matters to you, if a low number is your thing then i dont think Zen products are your boat, as i thin he will do everything to devalue the numbers. Therefore, if the monetary value in the secondary market is also your thing, then i also would also think this may not be the mod for you.

But then again, who am i to say anything?

Regardless, i think a listing of Zen users and what they have and where they are from would be awesome to look at! A Zen directory or something, maybe even on his website! You could put contact info or you couldnt. Would be cool! not because i want to show off, mind you, but i woudl love to be able to give back and help those in the future who may live near me or want information. Plus just see how spread Zen's work is! It can just be fun too!

Im out

Kalimero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Helsinki
Well, fix it, Mr. P! Make them hear you! If enough experienced IT people explain it to them, they have to listen...right?

Yeah,,, they will listen alright and send me to the Karma realm. :)

I´ve been thru somewhat similar things and it becomes argumentative and logically poor debate between people of different status, it will not be terribly instructive. I like it here... ;)

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
I vote we keep the old thread closed and then put a special "thread #1" mark on any pv's sold to people who have posted to that thread. That way they can have bragging rights and will increase the value on the classifieds when they decide to sell. You know, because of all the hard work they put in punching in their credit card details and clicking a mouse button.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Old thread is back... and we did it the correct way, by seeking the advice of Rolygate...

Let this one die the gruesome death it deserves...

If you have posts that you made here that you feel are important, please copy and paste them to the original thread, especially thejagers thread, because he brings up many great points.

I cannot lock this thread, so please just let it go.

wh01sjongalt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
USA
And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack
And you may find yourself in another part of the world
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful
wife
And you may ask yourself-Well...How did I get here?

Letting the days go by/let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by/water flowing underground
Into the blue again/after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime/water flowing underground.

And you may ask yourself
How do I work this?
And you may ask yourself
Where is that large automobile?
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful house!
This is not my beautiful wife!

Same as it ever was...Same as it ever was...Same as it ever was...
Same as it ever was...Same as it ever was...

Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
Carry the water at the bottom of the ocean
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean!

Into the blue again/in the silent water
Under the rocks and stones/there is water underground.

And you may ask yourself
What is that beautiful house?
And you may ask yourself
Where does that highway go?
And you may ask yourself
Am I right?...Am I wrong?
MY GOD!...WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Into the blue again/in the silent water
Under the rocks and stones/there is water underground.

Same as it ever was...Same as it ever was...

Last edited:

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
other than the first person who Zen replied at length to about the valuation of the Zen...has anyone else spoke up about wanting the Serials for the same reason?

As much as it brought out some bad remarks, and churned up some nastiness...i dont really hear the other side still stating their opinions

I think everyone is on the same page about the PV being awesome and everyone is happy for having one and that is what is special.... so that discussion i think is done...

but having an ice discussion about what to do with the serialization seems a fine thing to do here without being lambasted...

banning the words serial# (i know it was said in jest...i think P) :) or getting all riled up and saying how they are or are not evil isnt great either

the fact of the matter is that, some are numbered, and in the future some may be numbered differently, or might be the same... valuation and feeling above or below people based on that number is ridiculous...but in the end is for the user to feel or not feel. People will come up with their own justifications and that will never be stopped.

The absolute monetary valuation of the product based on the numbers is also subject to outside influence of the desired intention as well. Though i do think Zen's idea of combating the serial number "cool" factor by reissuing the same number is a good way to diminish it. But i also do like the idea of a thread where you can see who and where all the different Zen in existence are. Makes me feel like it is more of a community rather than an endeavor of individuals hording or collecting.

But what do i know? I dont post as much as some, and all i have is my lovely Zen Standard, no BAM, no Mini, no Ti, no Super diamond....just a great PV i will use. If someone needs the BAM or the Ti or whatever to feel awesome, or to show off how much they love Zen and his work, then so be it.

I am not better because i have a Zen Standard numbered whatever, and someone has a lower number, i am not better because i ONLY have a Standard and not a BAM or whatever. And they are not special (to me) because they do. Am i jealous? Sure, i wish i coudl support Zen's great work by buying all his stuff, i just cant afford to.

Valuation comes in all forms, monetary valuation is also hard to control in the secondary market. The key is that you look at yourself and see what matters to you, if a low number is your thing then i dont think Zen products are your boat, as i thin he will do everything to devalue the numbers. Therefore, if the monetary value in the secondary market is also your thing, then i also would also think this may not be the mod for you.

But then again, who am i to say anything?

Regardless, i think a listing of Zen users and what they have and where they are from would be awesome to look at! A Zen directory or something, maybe even on his website! You could put contact info or you couldnt. Would be cool! not because i want to show off, mind you, but i woudl love to be able to give back and help those in the future who may live near me or want information. Plus just see how spread Zen's work is! It can just be fun too!

Im out

The ID number on the Zenesis means diddly-squat to me, personally (unless it was #93...for personal reasons :D). I don't plan to ever sell mine unless I quit vaping entirely and I don't see that happening any time soon. I do like your idea of a thread with Cities, States and Countries though. I know zen~ has shipped Zenesises all over the world! Yeah, that would be cool to see who is where with what Zenesis. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread