How are the 510 cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
808 cartos aren't compatible with 510 batteries unless you use an adapter. Drew sells 510 cartomizers that have 510 threads...yes I know they are basically an 808 with different threading on the connector, LOL. Sorry I assumed these were what you were referring to since you said they are compatible with 510 batteries.
The 510 cartomizers Drew sells go directly onto a 510 battery and have the soft tip.

Thornak

Moved On
Nov 15, 2009
Green Bay, WI
808 cartos aren't compatible with 510 batteries unless you use an adapter. Drew sells 510 cartomizers that have 510 threads...yes I know they are basically an 808 with different threading on the connector, LOL. Sorry I assumed these were what you were referring to since you said they are compatible with 510 batteries.
The 510 cartomizers Drew sells go directly onto a 510 battery and have the soft tip.

808a-b cartos are 510 compatible.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Guys,
The 510 Cartomizers I sell are indeed 808bs with the soft tips...
Thornak with all due respect this is the NHaler sub-forum you are posting in and its kinda frowned upon mentioned other suppliers in someone elses subforum...Im sure you meant no harm by it...
The 510 Cartomisers I sell are $1 cheaper than the Supplier you mentioned and with the SAVEinNJ coupon code its a great idea...Thanks for stopping in and stick aroud a while I have some great stuff coming in that everybody is gonna love!!!
Drew

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
im lost guys. so the 510 is the same as the kr808? since when? what the hell am i missing here? Please help me understand. i use 510 and kr808 and they dont look the same to me. i feel like an idiot even mentioning it so someone tell me what i am missing.Thanks BTW Ed i see your scratching your head too huh? just kidding.
Cos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread