Holy Freebies, Batman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abby182000

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
ohhhh, just put my order in last night. Let's hope theres still some of the good stuff to go around ;) never have tried a drip tip but hey if I happen to get one and like it I may just have to color coordinate my stuff. I'm a little .... like that :(

Also I use a 901 Xshaler (the old style) and I use a normal tip. I drip about 3 drops on the atty and I sometimes get juice "spit" back into my mouth and it sorta burns my lips and tongue, not to mention I get light headed and sick to my stomach. Do the drip tips keep this from happening????

Last edited:

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
ohhhh, just put my order in last night. Let's hope theres still some of the good stuff to go around ;) never have tried a drip tip but hey if I happen to get one and like it I may just have to color coordinate my stuff. I'm a little .... like that :(

Also I use a 901 Xshaler (the old style) and I use a normal tip. I drip about 3 drops on the atty and I sometimes get juice "spit" back into my mouth and it sorta burns my lips and tongue, not to mention I get light headed and sick to my stomach. Do the drip tips keep this from happening????
They work well for me. I haven't had an issue drinking my juice with drip tips.

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
Thank you, Thank you. I may have to set aside some extra cash for my next order and pick some of these up. Kinda hard when on a very limited fixed income with small kids and going back to school. Gotta have school supplies :(
You may end up with a few in your Nhaler package. If not I can check my stock. I may have some extra's I could send your way.

abby182000

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
You may end up with a few in your Nhaler package. If not I can check my stock. I may have some extra's I could send your way.

Wow thanks, I'll have to check when I get my juice. The package was sent out yesterday and usually I get it 2 days after shipping. I love how fast I get my shipments. Hopefully I'll know tomorrow :D

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
Wow thanks, I'll have to check when I get my juice. The package was sent out yesterday and usually I get it 2 days after shipping. I love how fast I get my shipments. Hopefully I'll know tomorrow :D
No problem. :) Drew is really on the ball with shipping. I get my stuff quickly to. Then again I do live nearby. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread