ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Tobacco industry outraged at loss of profit margins, lobbies government that uses media to misinform and bias the public.

The only thing that I can agree upon is there is an E-waste problem with disposables, but that comes back to the manufacturers and the governments permitting them for sale.

So all this is a lot of buldor, it's not about doing what's right and works. It's always about money and profits.

Mediocre00Rebel

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2022
As if no teenager ever took up cigarette smoking. Government nannies are so stupid, or bought, or whatever it is.
Exactly what I've said, when I was 15 all the kids at the park smoked cigarettes. Now it's just changed vapes. Seriously.

Mediocre00Rebel

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2022
Tobacco industry outraged at loss of profit margins, lobbies government that uses media to misinform and bias the public.

The only thing that I can agree upon is there is an E-waste problem with disposables, but that comes back to the manufacturers and the governments permitting them for sale.

So all this is a lot of buldor, it's not about doing what's right and works. It's always about money and profits.
I believe since the major tobacco companies have bought stakes in the ecig market, and the US govt is getting their taxes, it's safe in the US for now. At this point if they eliminated the flavors the whole industry and market goes dead, and they lose money. People lose jobs too. Plus when have they actually cared about our health for real, lmao. It's never about protecting the kids, they sell us junk that kills our kids all the time.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@somdcomputerguy they're one of the only ones that actually use data and science, as it seems not many who perform "research" actually do.

Like currently, nobody has ever looked into bootleg vape products. Which I presume the disposable vape market will be rife with, as it's a profitable market with little to no regulation.

And don't get me started on social media platforms, as the amount of biased and uniformed information is ridiculous.

Like one of the most outrageous claims I've ever heard, vaping can cause lung collapse.

I mean WTF? What age demographic? What exactly were they vaping? What other factors contributed to it?

Reminds me of the George Carlin quote on Doctor's calling what they do "practice"...

shallqing

Unresolved Status
Jun 16, 2023
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

jeremyvapes

Nov 14, 2023

Users who are viewing this thread