How big?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Ok so the Xhaler looks quite large from the pics but its hard to tell without seeing one 'in hand'. Ive searched but couldn't find any 'my XHaler in hand' and 'XShaler in hand' pictures (that might be me with my limited patience though lol) and Im trying to get an idea of the SIZE of them
Drew looks like he has fair sized hands, (my dad used to say you can always tell a craftsman because they have 'can do' hands) so I was trying to work out in the videos how big they would look with someone with smaller hands like my girly girl hands. Even in Grimm's vids its hard to get scale.
Anyone got any pix, even crappy ones, showing both Xhaler and XShaler in their hands so I get an idea of scale? (figures dont mean much to me, so even though the site gives dimensions its not much help lol).
Id like to get an Xhaler (as my go-to mod) but I might get an XS as well (instead of an ego) if the size is decent.
Thanks in advance to all you Drewbies! (thats my name for all you Xhaler users lol)

The tube is about 4" long and about as wide as a nickle.
IMG_0415.jpg

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Capt Jay well i have the mini Xhaler and the size is a drop smaller than a 801 atty including the tip. actually the 801 atty with tip is 1/4 taller than the mini Xhaler. its just for 3.7v but throw a LR atty on there and your similating 5 volts. i even use it with the new 510 cartos and the KR808 cartos. loads of vapor and decent TH. as far as TH keep in mind if i am vaping 24mg of Nhaler liquid i usually spike the nic level up to about 28-32 therefore a good TH.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Im a 510 user so that pic with both of them is helpful ty :)
ANyone got one with an XS? Im assuming (uh-oh) the one posted by Thulium (tyvm btw) is a Xhaler and not the XS?
I love my 510 and will continue to use the attys I have because they suit me (I have a couple 901s as well) and I know I can get adapters for both units, at least so says the website lol.
I like the sound of the mini from your post CoS - I hadnt thought about using the LR atties but that sounds good.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Damn you Capt.!! I almost broke my neck clicking on this thread thinking it was about..oh. Well. Never mind. ;)

Back on topic, I have the same problem, they look a LOT smaller in a man's hand! I figured I'd be A-OK with a GG SS and then, it got here...IMPOSSIBLE for me to vape one-handed. I got lucky and was able to swap with another ECF member for his GG Slim.

It's REALLY hard to judge their size from pictures...even the one's of PV's..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread