Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Well, I just got an XSHaler yesterday, and a LR 510 atty. Loaded it up with DB-1 and a high drain battery and WOWZERS!

Let me start by saying out of all my devices, this is DEF the smallest in my collection....it honestly looks like my XHaler had a lil baby ;) Its actually small enoug to be called "cute", even tho it vapes like a beast!:thumb:

I havent tried it with a regular atty yet, bc Im so impressed with this LR atty. Alot of ppl say it mimicks HV vaping, but to me its a lil different. It doesnt "choke" you with TH like 6+V does, which I LOVE....its nice, thick vapor with very little effort. A short tap of the button and I can blow ring after ring of vapor. The TH is strong, but not overwhelming. I cant say enough how much I like this lil guy....

I wondered how the weight would be with the switch being toward the bottom end, bc with my XHaler, I balance it much like a pipe when I vape it. It actually balances very nicely-I use my first finger and thumb to hold it and press the button with my middle finger. I can stick it in my pocket and I havent had the button fire on me yet...but I dont wear tight pants so if you do then I may not reccomend this. But for ppl with loose fitting pants, I feel confident it wont fire-just make sure you dont lean against anything ;)

Im only 2 days into using the XSHaler, but I know that its just a mini version of its big brother so I wont have any issues with it.

Just wanted to let anyone with reservations on buying one that you should just go ahead and order one. After having one, I feel my PV collection would def be lacking without it. :D

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hey Crash welcome to the club. but knowiung you i had figured you had one already. usually you are one of the first to jump on it. yeh the Low Res attys rock this baby. and i even use 510 cartos greencig cartos and the new KR808 Low res cartos and it really kicks ..... im very happy with it. but ya know a lot of people are selling the Low Res attys now but a friend of mine told me that Drews are different and they are made better. i still have all of mine and still on my 1st and thats when i bought the phidius so that is what 6 weeks old already. my friend boiught 4 LR attys from wont mention the name and he put on the first one no good put on the second one lasted 2 hits then poof put on the 3rd one lasted about 5 minutes and now he is on his 4th and its still going but he has problems with it cause something is wrong with teh posts on his attys. anyway im sticking to Drews LR attys until they turn this around and go to 3.5 ohm resistance levels.
good luck with your mini X Crash and enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread