Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Reactions: EBates

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
"Well researched" would have to go a lot farther than that, including a lot more on the differences between the workers' exposure and vapers' exposure.

Agreed.

Article refers to what we do as "smoking" (several times).

Also the quote from ANTZ researcher saying, "not a problem if you’re eating it because it doesn’t get into the lungs at all" doesn't line up with the guy who won lawsuit from eating microwave popcorn. I get that he didn't get it from eating it, but is plausible if it is so highly dangerous to inhale that people who eat any food (or drink) with it in there, are exposed to it anytime they smell their food. The case isn't mentioned in the article which shows not very well researched.

Also, the article fails to cite all the cases where vapers have been harmed by inhaling DAP. Oh wait, that's right, there are none.

Besides that, it covers the issue in way that I'd imagine ANTZ would.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I find it incredible that the people who profit most from selling diketones are the same people who tell everyone "GO AHEAD. VAPE DIKETONES".

In order to profit from that, there has to be people buying them. One would think if a vendor is saying 'vape diketones' that customers might find out what that means.

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
I find it incredible that the people who profit most from selling diketones are the same people who tell everyone "GO AHEAD. VAPE DIKETONES".
Along with the metals,formaldehyde,silicon and cotton wicks,toxins,carcinogens,nicotine,
exploding batteries,second hand vapor and battery acid fumes in the juice. All very bad and extremely
unhealthy according to the ANTZ.
Regards
Mike
oops,forgot anti-freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread