How Can I make a mix - creamy tasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojojo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2012
Northern Ontario, Canada
Before I start buying the whole internet I figured I would ask the experts first.

How do I make a juice creamy tasting, like for example I have different kind of fruit flavourings and find them kinda watery.. I would like to add a flavouring to it to make it a creamy tasting. I'm not sure what to add and about how much of it for the density of taste I am looking for.

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated :D

Disk4mat

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2012
USA
I think we are looking for the same thing (or similar)... I have some Sweetened Cream by Flavor West arriving this week. Im hoping that will give me a sweet creamy background flavor. Im working with fruits like Starwberry, Pineapple and Banana. I'll post back and let you know how it turns out.

Mean time (like you) I'll see what other users recommend.

Edit: Im also thinking that a vanilla ice cream flavor might be what Im looking for.

Disk4mat

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2012
USA
Alright, got FW Sweet Cream. Its a medium yellow in color. First impression it smells like buttered popcorn. So I proceeded to mix up a 5ml batch with FW Banana.

.20ml Sweet Cream
.30ml Banana
.50 PG 48mg
3ml 50/50 24mg
1ml PG 24mg

Hot water bath and lots of shaking... Sampled in a sr cartomizer. The sweet cream is noticeable. To me it tastes like a cream liqueur. It does not taste like a dairy cream. Luckily though, it goes nicely with banana! I can imagine adding some strawberry in the mix.

I'll try other flavor suggestions from earlier posts and see how those work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread