How dangerous is e-luice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapourMonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi keith, short answer, it can be very dangerous if enough is absorbed or swallowed. My advice if you have young kids that are into everything is to keep it under lock and key and observe the same precautions you would with any potentially dangerous household items (bleach, cleaning fluids, lighters, cigarettes etc)

Best to be safe :)

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Def keep it away from the kids, but if they do get alittle bit on their hands it would be okay. Premade juice is diluted down enough that it most likely won't cause any issues if some gets on your skin and/or in your mouth.
Nicotine base is another story though. If you ever start making your own juice, the nicotine base is what you have to be VERY careful with bc it's no joke. Even with an adult you should not get nic base on your skin. It's a lot more concentrated than premixed juice is and it will absorb through your skin and can make you sick. Keep the premixed juice away from the kids regardless, but if you ever start making your own juice, it's the nic base you have to be careful with and ensure that your kids could NEVER possibly get into it

Rocketman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
SouthEastern Louisiana
I've never heard of this actually happening, but with all the strange stuff popping up that young adult are willing to try, I would be afraid of a teenager, having some friends over for a round or two on the PS3, wouldn't think twice about dumping a 30ml bottle of 24mg/ml BubbleGum flavored juice into a 5 hour energy drink. His friends would only notice they were winning the game, not that their homey had dropped dead.

Wouldn't happen, right?

Nobody would mix caffeine and nicotine would they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread